• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 echo2_62

echo2_62
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scubadiva
    You are in the same situation I was in before! I ended up posting pics on here and had the ladies take a poll. They were so differant but beautiful in there own way. I fianlly made my decision and im sticking with it. We went BM dress shopping yesterday so I got to try it on again and I know I made the right choice!
    I'm glad to hear that you're still happy with the one you chose! I really just want to find a dress that I still love down the road and that I'm excited to put on again!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by karenk77
    what are your reasons..maybe that will answer your question
    The first style I like is what most would consider more of the typical DW dress. Simple, more streamlined, lightweight with a some beading around the bust or neckline, halter or thicker straps, and often a low back or backless (highlights -> shoulders & back).

The second style I like is the fuller look, fitted bodice, either light beading or rouching around the bust, strapless or full strap with v-cut bust (more noticable than the sweetheart cut), either button or lace-up back and the pull-up skirt (highlights -> waistline, cleavage - which I don't usually have much of!).

ARG!!

#52 karenk77

karenk77
    • 369 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:01 PM

ok..so go with the 2nd..waistline and cleavage are much more important then arms!! lol

#53 echo2_62

echo2_62
      • 1,049 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

hahaha, I like it Karen77!! thank you!

#54 karenk77

karenk77
        • 369 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:05 PM

Def..sounds prettier and sexier..you dont want to be typical..you want feel amazing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users