Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#131 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

Dude - this whole thing is adorable. If I would have read it earlier I would have been following you two around town. Where else are you going to go this weekend? If you...say...want to take her to Red Mill for lunch on Saturday I could make sure I'm there to subtly stalk you with a newborn strapped to my chest.

#132 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

So I'm just reading all this for the first time. I am so happy for you. It seems like you 2 are really meant to be together I hope all works out well!

#133 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by -Kate-
        Dude - this whole thing is adorable. If I would have read it earlier I would have been following you two around town. Where else are you going to go this weekend? If you...say...want to take her to Red Mill for lunch on Saturday I could make sure I'm there to subtly stalk you with a newborn strapped to my chest.
        MMMMMM red mill burgersssssss. deliciousnesss

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ~Karla~
        So I'm just reading all this for the first time. I am so happy for you. It seems like you 2 are really meant to be together I hope all works out well!
        ahh thanks :)

#134 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by estella1007
          OMG could you imagine, all of BDW would attend. They would have like 10,000 guests!
          HAHAHA their venue would be something like the Staples Center :) just to accommodate us all :)

#135 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Awh JM...I am so happy for you!! I get goose bumps when you talk about her!!! I think I need you to have a talk with my DH!! lol

#136 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
            • 1,565 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              Awh JM...I am so happy for you!! I get goose bumps when you talk about her!!! I think I need you to have a talk with my DH!! lol
              do i need to give him some pointers on the romancin or something? some guys are just a little more expressive i guess.... i mean... you know us "artists" hahah when not smoking cigarettes in french cafes wearing scarves and writing poetry we're painting get well cards for sick homeless children and rescuing puppies. heheheh

#137 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

lmao!!!
                He is SOOOO not that!! Complete type A personality (but it kind of comes with the territory when you marry a cop!) He can be super sweet though...and sometimes romantic! But I think you take the cake!

#138 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BachataBride
                  lmao!!!
                  He is SOOOO not that!! Complete type A personality (but it kind of comes with the territory when you marry a cop!) He can be super sweet though...and sometimes romantic! But I think you take the cake!
                  OH I Definately take the cake. and eat the entire cake myself. i sure do love cake hehehe

ya cops pretty much have to be type A. I am type B, C, and D... wait. actually I am more type ADHD hahaha

#139 BachataBride

BachataBride
                  • Banned
                  • 9,310 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

Mmmmm.....cake!

#140 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
                    • 304 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

Wow! Amazing story, best of luck to both of you, I really get a sense of that once in a lifetime love type of situation where "going for it" never goes out of style! Can't let her be the one who got away! Glad to see you two are trying to not let anything get in the way of it working out! :) The story made me smile, thanks for brightening my day with a nice story!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users