Photo

LF: Birdcage veil, Aqua or Orange hair flower!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:41 PM

I'm wondering if someone is selling a birdcage veil, or an orange or aqua hair flower? Please PM me if you are!

Thanks

#2 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

I can sell you mine but it'll be a used one. I'm getting married in November. I can send you pictures of it if you like.

Its a birdcage veil with feather flower attached to a head band. You can take the veil off for when you're eating etc. In the centre of the flower are little aqua beads.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#3 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
      • 653 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:59 PM

Oooh, sounds cute!
        I'm also thinking of a birdcage veil! Maybe we should do a pass along like the starfish pin!

#4 ~Keira~

~Keira~
        • 1,338 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amygirl1169
          Oooh, sounds cute!
          I'm also thinking of a birdcage veil! Maybe we should do a pass along like the starfish pin!

That is a really fun idea. I've added a couple of pictures here so if you want to wear it after I'm done with it then I'd be happy to pass it on.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
          • 369 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

Keira! I would love that veil....

I will PM you.

#6 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
            • 653 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:17 PM

Ooh, that is SUPER cute! The blue doesn't quite go with my colours though
              Where did you get it? I am seriously thinking of undertaking a major DIY project on this thing after seeing some of these prices!

#7 ~Keira~

~Keira~
              • 1,338 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amygirl1169
                Ooh, that is SUPER cute! The blue doesn't quite go with my colours though
                Where did you get it? I am seriously thinking of undertaking a major DIY project on this thing after seeing some of these prices!

I worked with a girl on etsy to have mine made. I paid $70 USD for it.

qgdesigns on Etsy - Unique Jewelry and Bridal Accessories

Here is a link to the girl I worked with. She was really helpful and had no porblem making a change I requested (changed the head band) after it was completed. I'm really please with it and love that I can still wear the flower head band without the netting.

#8 staceysbride

staceysbride
                • 245 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

OMG that is FIERCE! I'm not usually a birdcage veil person but it just....wow.

Now I'm wondering how I could fit a birdcage veil in on my ceremony....hehehehehe
                  If you guys decide to do a pass a long, I think I'd like to be in on the chain :)

#9 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                  • 432 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 08:33 PM

The birdcage is beautiful, I had thought of a birdcage, there is a girl in Nova Scotia that makes them from feathers, her work is amazing. But once I picked the dress I realized that a veil was not right for the dress.

#10 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                    • 1,338 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by staceysbride
                      OMG that is FIERCE! I'm not usually a birdcage veil person but it just....wow.

Now I'm wondering how I could fit a birdcage veil in on my ceremony....hehehehehe
                      If you guys decide to do a pass a long, I think I'd like to be in on the chain :)
                      I've promised to send it to August2010bride for her wedding which is just after yours. If she doesn't mind I can send it to you closer to your wedding and then you can send it to her and she can sent it back to me. Or something of that nature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users