Sign in to follow this  
Rkiss

OOT bag question

I have thirty people coming to my wedding. Do you give bags to each person or one per couple? I have some singles as well as quite a few couples. I am just wondering if anyone gave gender specific bags or did one for both.

Thanks!

Rita

We are giving one to each couple, each child gets their own and each single gets their own.

On a side note: My FI wants to know how you get SO many points on the different arcade games....I keep trying to beat your Snake and Tetris scores and he just laughs because he says it will never happen! sad.gif

We'll do one per unit: Meaning, 1 per family or 1 per single + date. We have a couple single family members who will room up with cousins to share expenses and in situations like that, each single in a double room would get their own bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
We are giving one to each couple, each child gets their own and each single gets their own.
Same for us!

I work from home running a business and I am on the phone tons, so I play games! Alot of dedication and hard work! Actually I have no idea, tetris was a total fluke as was snake. It wasn't always my goal to be king of the arcade! LOL

[On a side note: My FI wants to know how you get SO many points on the different arcade games....I keep trying to beat your Snake and Tetris scores and he just laughs because he says it will never happen! sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
We'll do one per unit: Meaning, 1 per family or 1 per single + date. We have a couple single family members who will room up with cousins to share expenses and in situations like that, each single in a double room would get their own bag.
this is exactly what we did. couples got 1 bag, singles got 1 (even if they were sharing a room), and then we did a bag for all of the kids except the 1 year old and the family that RSVP'd late - we just threw some kids stuff in his parents bag.