• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
    K, thanks for the advice Kelly! Martin wants to go get it tomorrow but I said I had to wait for y'alls opinions LOL
    That is too funny!!!

Kelly~

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:34 PM

Jaime, I say get the bigger one, because there will be a day you want to just wear your band (I know crazy right) but you will and you will be happy to have the more bling for those situations.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      Jaime, I say get the bigger one, because there will be a day you want to just wear your band (I know crazy right) but you will and you will be happy to have the more bling for those situations.
      Just a band?? What?? Is this a normal occurrence that I've missed out on hearing about?? lol

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:29 AM

I don't know I just have noticed some women want to just wear the band while working out, or other times I guess. I know it seems weird to take our e-rings off, but who knows...
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:31 AM

I have quite a few friends that just wear a band, especially when travelling. I probably will do it when I'm in trial so people aren't distracted by the bling.

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:34 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          I don't know I just have noticed some women want to just wear the band while working out, or other times I guess. I know it seems weird to take our e-rings off, but who knows...
          lol, I just got mine on so I'm like "Take it off? Whaaa...??"
          I have quite a few friends that just wear a band, especially when travelling. I probably will do it when I'm in trial so people aren't distracted by the bling.
          Oh ok gotcha. Good point.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            lol, I just got mine on so I'm like "Take it off? Whaaa...??"
            I feel that way too and it's been 7 months. I cleaned the bathroom today and had to put it on a ledge. I kept checking on it every 2 minutes since it was off my hand.

#18 dragonfly

dragonfly
            • 1,820 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

I had to give my ring to the jewler, will be gone for 2 weeks, I really do feel naked. I keep panicing because I think I have lost it.

I was married for 12 years before and I never took off my e-ring, I can't imagine I will this time around either.

Kelly~

#19 wkbroome

wkbroome
              • 99 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:20 AM

It felt very weird not having my engagement ring for two weeks as well. I kept running into people and everyone wanted to know if the engagement was off. Some people are just plain nosy. :-) Overall, I was happy to get my ring back and I love my wedding band.

#20 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

dang girl! you two are quick!!! I really like the look of them together. And I think the blinyness is all personal preference. I really like the blingy rings... just on other people!

Seriously, I'm still amazed at how fast you two work you're going to have this wedding planned in no time!

I haven't had my ring for over a week now.. it's WEIRD!!! we're meeting photogs and I keep wondering if they notice that i'm not wearing a ring!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users