Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1881 Melissa35

Melissa35
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up about Marvin and time...I will have to email him to make sure that he will be arriving to drop off the flowers early...He has been wonderful and gives such a better deal than the resort!!!...I dunno what I will say to the WC..haha...I read something about how one bride just said that the flowers were given to her as a gift from someone back home...Any tips??  LANA, everything with the resort planning is pretty much done...Although I still feel very overwhelmed...Its only 2 months away!!!...I went with the Sapphire package...What about you??  Melissa

#1882 LanaM

LanaM
    • 196 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

Haha, for some reason I read that your wedding is in 2011. Thanks for the tip about outside florist :) I was thinking of going with sapphire package as well. Do you have pics of the sapphire setting by any chance?

Originally Posted by Melissa35 

Thanks for the heads up about Marvin and time...I will have to email him to make sure that he will be arriving to drop off the flowers early...He has been wonderful and gives such a better deal than the resort!!!...I dunno what I will say to the WC..haha...I read something about how one bride just said that the flowers were given to her as a gift from someone back home...Any tips??  LANA, everything with the resort planning is pretty much done...Although I still feel very overwhelmed...Its only 2 months away!!!...I went with the Sapphire package...What about you??  Melissa

Alex & Lana
      ~11.18.11~
      Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun Mexico

#1883 Melissa35

Melissa35
      • 23 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

Yup!...Let me know your email address and I would be happy to send you the pics that I received from my WC!

#1884 LanaM

LanaM
        • 196 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

it's

Yup!...Let me know your email address and I would be happy to send you the pics that I received from my WC!

Alex & Lana
          ~11.18.11~
          Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun Mexico

#1885 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hello to all of your beautiful brides and those soon to be!  My FI and I are looking to get marriedat MP in 12'.  Has anyone gotten married or will get married at Terraza Mar?  If so would you mind PM'ing me with some details on set-up, number of persons it can hold, pros and cons. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch

The future Mrs. Wright 

#1886 asbarret

asbarret
            • 217 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:43 AM

I sent my WC my wedding document, with every confirmation and all the details outlined. I got one surpirise when she sent it back to me with her answers. She said since i am bringing my own linens (which we have talked about before), she said there would be a $55 charge for the ceremony AND one for the reception. WTF. I called her on the BS, and I haven't heard back. First of all, I have NEVER heard of a bride having to do this before. And furthermore, we are already paying a $270 set up fee because of the difficulty of setting up on the rooftop terrace.

Thoughts?

#1887 MrsC2be

MrsC2be
              • 33 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

Hi Girls

Does anyone have any pics of the types of flower arrangements/colours/bouquet etc for the free wedding package? Thanks x

#1888 asbarret

asbarret
                • 217 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Mrsc2b you have a choice of lilies roses or both in white, light pink, hot pink orange and red. I've asked for hot pink roses and orange lilies and my wc said that was fine

#1889 anabrina

anabrina
                  • 49 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:19 PM

Dose anyone know do I do my negotiation for my Decor with the WC or decocancun???

http://tickers.Ticke....0fbf/event.png

http://www.divineorderphotography.com/ I love his work and the prices are very reasonable specially for Destination Weddings...

#1890 anabrina

anabrina
                    • 49 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by asbarret 

I sent my WC my wedding document, with every confirmation and all the details outlined. I got one surpirise when she sent it back to me with her answers. She said since i am bringing my own linens (which we have talked about before), she said there would be a $55 charge for the ceremony AND one for the reception. WTF. I called her on the BS, and I haven't heard back. First of all, I have NEVER heard of a bride having to do this before. And furthermore, we are already paying a $270 set up fee because of the difficulty of setting up on the rooftop terrace.

Thoughts?

I've noticed they are creating all these surcharges.  I have a questions for your decorations did you go through your WC or decocancun directly for negotiating?? My wedding is 2 weeks after your and I feel so unprepared,

http://tickers.Ticke....0fbf/event.png

http://www.divineorderphotography.com/ I love his work and the prices are very reasonable specially for Destination Weddings...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users