Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!


  • Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1591 alison15

alison15
  • Jr. Member
  • 356 posts

    Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

    Congratulations ashnic2005 and good luck!! You have to be soo excited! I must say I am a bit jealous, I wish my wedding day was here already. I am sure everything will work out perfectly.

    #1592 julieswedding

    julieswedding
    • Newbie
    • 89 posts

      Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

      Jodie did you know that you can pick the comlimentary (free) wedding and just add the extras you want. In the complimentary package you get a rose bouquet.
      Q: How many roses are in the complimentary Bridal Bouquet and what colors are available?
      A: About 20-25 roses and you decide the color of the roses. There are ivory, hot pink, light pink, yellow, orange, white, red.

      #1593 CristiandJamie

      CristiandJamie
      • Jr. Member
      • 445 posts

        Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:22 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by julieswedding
        Jodie did you know that you can pick the comlimentary (free) wedding and just add the extras you want. In the complimentary package you get a rose bouquet.
        Q: How many roses are in the complimentary Bridal Bouquet and what colors are available?
        A: About 20-25 roses and you decide the color of the roses. There are ivory, hot pink, light pink, yellow, orange, white, red.
        Thank you! Also can they mix the bouquet colors (example: hot pink and ivory flowers) or do you have pick one color?
        Cristi & Jamie
        http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

        #1594 Jodimichelle

        Jodimichelle
        • Jr. Member
        • 310 posts

          Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashnic2005
          HEY LADIES! I leave for MP on Wednesday! I can't believe its already here! I have been spending all night trying to pack all this crap I am bringing. :-) Can't wait to let you all know how it went. However, the weather said isolated showers all weekend :-(
          Have a great time.. and congratulations in advance!!!
          24 Rooms Booked!

          #1595 Jodimichelle

          Jodimichelle
          • Jr. Member
          • 310 posts

            Posted 15 June 2010 - 04:56 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by julieswedding
            Jodie did you know that you can pick the comlimentary (free) wedding and just add the extras you want. In the complimentary package you get a rose bouquet.
            Q: How many roses are in the complimentary Bridal Bouquet and what colors are available?
            A: About 20-25 roses and you decide the color of the roses. There are ivory, hot pink, light pink, yellow, orange, white, red.
            Hi I am doing the complimentary package... My bouquet is free and I am doing lillies... As for my bridesmaids, I have to pay like 30 piece, which is ridiculous.

            Thanks though!
            24 Rooms Booked!

            #1596 Leigh17

            Leigh17
            • Jr. Member
            • 339 posts

              Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
              Hi I am doing the complimentary package... My bouquet is free and I am doing lillies... As for my bridesmaids, I have to pay like 30 piece, which is ridiculous.

              Thanks though!
              Are you paying $30/bouquet for resort flowers because I've been told that any bridesmaid bouquet will cost $75 and up? I'm going with fake flowers because those prices are ridiculous.

              #1597 alison15

              alison15
              • Jr. Member
              • 356 posts

                Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Leigh17
                Are you paying $30/bouquet for resort flowers because I've been told that any bridesmaid bouquet will cost $75 and up? I'm going with fake flowers because those prices are ridiculous.
                I believe from Jodi's early posts, she is using Cancun florist which is a lot cheaper than Moon Palace. I am just curious on how delivery works and if MP charges any outside vendor fee. I don't want to have to pay their ridiculous prices but I also don't want to have to drag my own fake ones down there. It is like $40 just for a boutonniere.

                I have heard that the bouquets are large enough to split so I might be doing that, but still that's at least $40 per bouquet.

                Also just looking for some advice, if our groomsmen are not wearing jackets, are boutonnieres really necessary? We are only having them wear khakis and white button up shirts.

                #1598 MRhoades0219

                MRhoades0219
                • Newbie
                • 60 posts

                  Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alison15
                  I believe from Jodi's early posts, she is using Cancun florist which is a lot cheaper than Moon Palace. I am just curious on how delivery works and if MP charges any outside vendor fee. I don't want to have to pay their ridiculous prices but I also don't want to have to drag my own fake ones down there. It is like $40 just for a boutonniere.

                  I have heard that the bouquets are large enough to split so I might be doing that, but still that's at least $40 per bouquet.

                  Also just looking for some advice, if our groomsmen are not wearing jackets, are boutonnieres really necessary? We are only having them wear khakis and white button up shirts.
                  I split my bouquet for my wedding a few weeks ago at the MP. I only had 1 person stand with me and 1 with my husband. So I upgraded my flowers (cost me $90)...I then had them take the complementary bouquet and do 12 roses for my sister, and then put the rest in my bouquet. My flowers were amazing for the price. I then gave our complementary boutonniere to the groomsmen and then paid for one for my husband. A single rose with 2 little while flowers cost $22. All my flowers from the moon palace were amazing, and SO glad I went with them rather than try and deal with someone off site. They were SO pretty. You can see my flowers in my wedding review.

                  #1599 MRhoades0219

                  MRhoades0219
                  • Newbie
                  • 60 posts

                    Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ashnic2005
                    HEY LADIES! I leave for MP on Wednesday! I can't believe its already here! I have been spending all night trying to pack all this crap I am bringing. :-) Can't wait to let you all know how it went. However, the weather said isolated showers all weekend :-(
                    Good Luck! Everything will be wonderful. I just got back a few weeks ago from my MP wedding and we had the same issues with rain. It was raining the morning of the wedding, and probably saved us from being to hot. By the evening, the rain had stopped and it was perfect!!!

                    Plus, rain on your wedding day is a sign of Good Luck! ;o)

                    #1600 Jodimichelle

                    Jodimichelle
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 310 posts

                      Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by alison15
                      I believe from Jodi's early posts, she is using Cancun florist which is a lot cheaper than Moon Palace. I am just curious on how delivery works and if MP charges any outside vendor fee. I don't want to have to pay their ridiculous prices but I also don't want to have to drag my own fake ones down there. It is like $40 just for a boutonniere.

                      I have heard that the bouquets are large enough to split so I might be doing that, but still that's at least $40 per bouquet.

                      Also just looking for some advice, if our groomsmen are not wearing jackets, are boutonnieres really necessary? We are only having them wear khakis and white button up shirts.
                      Hey...our groomsmen are just wearing pistachio shirts with khaki pants without any Boutiners!I do not feel it is necessary, but it depends on the individual bride!
                      24 Rooms Booked!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users