Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#1501 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
  • 545 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:25 AM

thanks, the whole outfit has come together perfectly, and my shoes are adorable! love them!!!

i've been doing slimming world! it's such a great diet! i've been losing about 3lbs a week since Feb!
    a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1502 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
    • 225 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by asbarret
      snoopash gets married this weekend!
      Exciting! Congratulations! Your wedding website is gorgeous!

#1503 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
      • 225 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
        You have 62 guests booked? I have about 60 coming! I heard we will be TAKEN care of! You are packing? lol. Good start. I am still trying to figure out how much sand for my sand photobox. No idea. good luck.
        wow! thats awesome!
        when in july is your wedding? ours is july 25.

#1504 orionandmari072510

orionandmari072510
        • 225 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by alison15
          1. La Trattoria, if you like Italian it is very good. Kind of a romantic feel to it as well, imo. It would probably be my choice, plus most people like Italian so its easier to please everyone

2. I was at Aventura Spa Palace in Nov of this past year, same weekend and it was completely full, Concierge level get their own private padded beach chairs overlooking the ocean and your own waitstaff which gives you the best view of the ocean. Well we were able to just wander up there and use the chairs since the resort wasn't very full. It was nice. I don't know if MP will be the same way. However, if you want to hang out with your guests and they all are not Concierge level, you won't be able to enjoy those type of perks so unless everyone is doing it, it may not be worth it. If you are concierge level, your rooms will be nicer as well but how much time do you want to spend in your room?
          Does anyone know how "los corporales" is like and if its a good ambience for a wedding reception dinner?

#1505 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:43 AM

have you had a look on the restaurant review thread? x
            a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#1506 Leigh17

Leigh17
            • 339 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by orionandmari072510
              Does anyone know how "los corporales" is like and if its a good ambience for a wedding reception dinner?
              From what I've read on here, it's most people's favorite Mexican restaurant at MP. I'm definitely going to try it this time when I go. I never ate there on my last trip. I tried to have my welcome dinner there, but you're limited to 10people for a reservation there. If you'll have more than 10, it might not be a possibility (some girls have gotten their WC to make an exception when their group was just a few people over 10). I needed a place for 22, and my WC wouldn't let us make the reservation there.

#1507 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
              • 274 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
                You have 62 guests booked? I have about 60 coming! I heard we will be TAKEN care of! You are packing? lol. Good start. I am still trying to figure out how much sand for my sand photobox. No idea. good luck.
                Yes! I figured I better start now and that is when I realized I was short one bag for four because I had too much stuff. I am glad I did it now. I just hope we get past customs! (Crossing Fingers). and good luck to you Jodimichelle your big day is around the corner!
                Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1508 ashnic2005

ashnic2005
                • 274 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

I would like to share with you ladies a company off of etsy.com that did my programs, bag tags, chair signs for bridal party, table tents, welcome booklet, place cards and menu cards for a very cheap cost.... but it looks so well hand made and her product is BEAUTIFUL! Here is her website to take a look: 2bsquaredesigns.com
                  Bride and Groom + 62 Booked = PARTAAAY!

#1509 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
                  • 1,634 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

hi girls...i'm at mp just now and getting married TOMORROW!! Just wanted to say to everyone HONESTLY the place is AMAZING!! Thats all our guests keep saying. The beach really isn't as bad as people make out, the tractor goes up and down a few times a day, if we had the budget at this stage, i'd change to a beach setup!

Wedding co-ordinator Lily has been fab...we were booked for the Bug..gazebo and terrace, but we preferred the tucan once we saw them, and she changed no bother. We have also managed to get a gorgeous terrace area right outside our room (moon grand) right on the beach - couldn't ask for more!

The food is crazy amazing - we have been having room service during the day, cheese burgers are soo good - coming from a girl who only eats mcd's burgers generally thats a big deal! Breakfasts in bed - pancakes...and they have these hash browns with cheese in them...OMG...i did intent on eating fruit all week but its just been too hard...hope the dress still fits!

Miami Vice cocktails are soo yummy....we had our rehearsal dinner at the arceffices (spelling sorry, i'm too chilled to do a search for correct spelling) and it was sooo good - everyone tried bits of everything, I stuck to the chicken which was AMAZING and i'd happily go there every night for dinner!

Occupancy isn't very high, so we're getting spoilt rotten...spending time at nicuz and moon grand...padded sunloungers are the way to go!

staff couldn't do anything more for us...we are moving to le blanc on saturday and i'm actually really sad about it....moon palace rocks! :)

#1510 KGirl99

KGirl99
                    • 189 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

Mrs. D, you sound like you are having the time of your life. Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your wedding. I know it will just be perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users