Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#141 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 04:19 AM

Is this normal?
    I was assigned a wedding coordinater initially, then I was passed on to someone else and now yet again I am dealing with another lady!! Thats 3 women in total. feel like I am just being passed around to different people and I would like to only have to be dealing with one person.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

Angela.

#142 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:20 AM

Angela--
      I just got a travel agent and she has been dealing with them directly for me. However they won't really work with you until shortly before the wedding- so thats why you may feel you are getting passed around.

To Everyone Else
      I am offically under 4 months to go now and the workout program has started. I am offically back to running again and time to do my p90x and biggest loser bootcamp. Something will have to work!

#143 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
      • 174 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
        Angela--
        I just got a travel agent and she has been dealing with them directly for me. However they won't really work with you until shortly before the wedding- so thats why you may feel you are getting passed around.

To Everyone Else
        I am offically under 4 months to go now and the workout program has started. I am offically back to running again and time to do my p90x and biggest loser bootcamp. Something will have to work!
        Oh ok, thank you! :)

#144 CancunBride71010

CancunBride71010
        • 180 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:19 AM

Moon Palce really are not concerned until about 3 months before the wedding. I've had my travel agent contact Moon to get requested info and they respond to him within hours.

#145 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
          • 1,634 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by angelalanahung
            Is this normal?
            I was assigned a wedding coordinater initially, then I was passed on to someone else and now yet again I am dealing with another lady!! Thats 3 women in total. feel like I am just being passed around to different people and I would like to only have to be dealing with one person.

Thanks,

Angela.
            Hi Angela, I've had a few different contacts too, mostly from the Miami base...but now have a contact onsite at mp, and she's been sooo helpful! got our outdoor reception, band and a few other extras booked.

Who have you been in touch with so far?

#146 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
            • 174 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CancunBride71010
              Moon Palce really are not concerned until about 3 months before the wedding. I've had my travel agent contact Moon to get requested info and they respond to him within hours.
              Ok thank you! :)

#147 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
              • 310 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

I have heard that too. A wedding Coordinator will not be assigned to you until 4 months before. At firs tI thought that was crazy, but I realized that in order to plan a wedding you need to have a good idea of how many guests will be attending. And since we are all getting married away that part is very important. Most guests will not be booking until 4-6 months away...So I guess that is why we won't be assigned a WC until then.

I feel like I should be doing something.. I am a good 8 -9 months away from my Wedding....What are you doing now?!?!
                24 Rooms Booked!

#148 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                • 5,705 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:15 PM

I recently posted a thread full of pics of a wedding at the Moon Palace, to prove that it is allowed/possible to bring outside photographers into the resort. I hope it helps!

Here: http://bestdestinati....-photos-51448/

#149 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
                  • 174 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by dinogomez.com
                    I recently posted a thread full of pics of a wedding at the Moon Palace, to prove that it is allowed/possible to bring outside photographers into the resort. I hope it helps!

Here: http://bestdestinati....-photos-51448/
                    Beautiful photos! :)

#150 snoopAsh

snoopAsh
                    • 400 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by angelalanahung
                      Is this normal?

Thanks,

Angela.
                      haha! this happened to me too! :) So weird!

Just make sure you save and print all of your emails. :)
                      http://i682.photobuc....curb/th_55.jpg
                      May 29, 2010
                      Cancun, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users