Photo

February 2010 brides

• Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#751 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:39 AM

I also took a pic to show off a variety of the plain ones that I got and the cool room key holders!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#752 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
    • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

Hi Feb Brides--- we have a bride who needs lots of love and support right now... read her story and tell me that it doesn't break you heart!!! http://bestdestinati....-2-days-52529/

#753 SusieQ

SusieQ
      • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
        I also took a pic to show off a variety of the plain ones that I got and the cool room key holders!!

Click the image to open in full size.
        Ok Brooke and Timblery I am sold on the Pashminas, I love the blue that Brooke has and I want some of the Key Chains. Please let me know if we can do this by Paypal and how much. God I lov you gals...

I am so addicted to this site..... It's 1am and I can not sleep, so I am shopping online with the Feb. gals....

Oh Yeah... Where's Erica.... let's arrange the search party

#754 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SusieQ
          Ok Brooke and Timblery I am sold on the Pashminas, I love the blue that Brooke has and I want some of the Key Chains. Please let me know if we can do this by Paypal and how much. God I lov you gals...

I am so addicted to this site..... It's 1am and I can not sleep, so I am shopping online with the Feb. gals....

Oh Yeah... Where's Erica.... let's arrange the search party
          Ok, look at their website and choose your colors, write down the color codes and get it to either Brooke or myself. Also, which kind of key chains and how many? They have other destination key chains also. I remember seeing Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and someplace else, I can't think of right now. I plan on going down there again over the break from work I have (Dec. 23-Jan. 3) possible a weekend before that. Brooke are you down? :)

I want to be done with all of my shopping and planning by Jan. 1. I want to relax and enjoy the final weeks before the wedding with no "to do" lists. I am sooo pumped just a little over 2 months to go Wooot wooot!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#755 vdaybride

vdaybride
          • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:15 AM

Eeeeeeeeerica.... we miss you!!!!

#756 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
            • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:18 AM

Susie- You are a big sweetheart for heading over and giving words of encouragment to Nonnie. I am so going to work on trying to get things together for you to get some pashminas and keychains!

Timberly-- I am trying to rework my schedule right now for over those days but we will see what kind of craziness we can come up with!

#757 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:19 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by vdaybride
                Ok, look at their website and choose your colors, write down the color codes and get it to either Brooke or myself. Also, which kind of key chains and how many? They have other destination key chains also. I remember seeing Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and someplace else, I can't think of right now. I plan on going down there again over the break from work I have (Dec. 23-Jan. 3) possible a weekend before that. Brooke are you down? :)

I want to be done with all of my shopping and planning by Jan. 1. I want to relax and enjoy the final weeks before the wedding with no "to do" lists. I am sooo pumped just a little over 2 months to go Wooot wooot!
                Ok i am not the only wack job on line at 1.30 in the morning!!!! I will check the site tomorrow morning and do a head count for the Pashminas, I like the Mexico flip flops... damn their cute... So you know how to invoice me by paypal it is very easy.

#758 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:21 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
                  Susie- You are a big sweetheart for heading over and giving words of encouragment to Nonnie. I am so going to work on trying to get things together for you to get some pashminas and keychains!

Timberly-- I am trying to rework my schedule right now for over those days but we will see what kind of craziness we can come up with!
                  Ok the three of us are online at 1.30... oh we're sick and twisted.. lol

#759 vdaybride

vdaybride
                  • 1,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:23 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SusieQ
                    Ok the three of us are online at 1.30... oh we're sick and twisted.. lol
                    LOL at least I am not the only one heee heee

#760 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Its offical Timberly--- we really never sleep! Did you get your Vegas stuff worked out today??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users