Jump to content

Photo

February 2010 brides


  • Please log in to reply
2780 replies to this topic

#291 SusieQ

SusieQ
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,603 posts

    Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
    Guys... I am totally losing it. My friend says it's because I am feeling emotionally stressed with the wedding coming up and stuff. I dunno, maybe she is right but I am crying over every little thing! (Noooooo I am not pregnant). Yesterday after work, I reached into my purse to grab my bus pass and it wasn't there. After frantically looking for it everywhere I started to cry. CRY! I was sobbing like mad over a lost bus pass ($83 mind you). I even went to the ticket lady and showed her my receipt from two days ago... crying hysterically asking if there was anything she could do. Nope. Nothing. So I now have a November bus pass valued at $165.
    It gets worse!
    So I go home and decide to skip my spinning class because we were late at that point... meet the FI at the grocery store... which was useless because we have no $$ and were trying really hard to have a frugal week (so much for that!). He decides to buy a bottle of wine and get a frozen pizza (a gourmet one)... well we get home and I put it in the oven... 15 minutes later I find out I cooked it with the cardboard tray on underneath. Guess what I did!$/! I CRIED!!!! Then we sat and picked the toppings off with a fork. lol $10 down the drain...
    It gets even worse...
    So it was my Birthday last week... (turned 35, maybe I am having a mid-life crisis)... my three best friends and bridesmaids all live in Toronto. For some CRAZY reason I have pumped myself up into believing that they have plotted with my FI to come and surprise me with a visit this weekend. *I know... I am psycho. Anyway... every little thing they had said, or the FI has said I have totally read into... creating things between the lines that weren't there. I was convinced they were coming! Went home yesterday and washed the guest sheets. The just today, my MOH writes to me all excited that she has an audition call back on Saturday. Of course in Toronto! So no, they are not coming. Guys I am officially crazy, crackers, lost it.

    H E L P

    You so need a hug!!!!!!!!

    #292 SusieQ

    SusieQ
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,603 posts

      Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by shellk
      i know im fine now really honestly truly cant wait.go away or i will end up on here all night again
      How long are you going for and when do you leave? we're doing two weeks from jan 27th to Feb10th and our group is Jan29th til Feb 5th

      #293 FutureMsMoulton

      FutureMsMoulton
      • Member
      • 762 posts

        Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:29 AM

        svetayasofiya-- I have been super emotional to and no not preggers here either. I mean my friend told me she is preggers... cried. My FI wrote me a note on the fridge about going grocery shopping and that he loves me...got teary eyed. I can't imagine how bummed out you are that your friends aren't coming and I am sorry to hear that but Happy Birthday.

        Susie- I LOVE that you got some Reef Fannings to they are just the coolest and I know I will wear them for a long time to come....bring on the beers!

        Shelk- You know whats really funny... i thought you were booked at the Moon so I was trying to talk you into staying!!! It wasn't until your 2nd email that I realized I was trying to talk you into a new hotel.. i was like OMG-- What did I do!! Glad that you worked everything out and I KNOW you will love it. Riu was my 2nd choice!

        Raykel- Thanks for checking on the mood thingy.. I am so sick of being sick though! :o)

        #294 SusieQ

        SusieQ
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,603 posts

          Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:46 AM

          Susie- I LOVE that you got some Reef Fannings to they are just the coolest and I know I will wear them for a long time to come....bring on the beers!

          I love those sandals!!!! I wear sport sandals a lot and my 3 year old Nikes have a little splash of paint on one and I tried to clean it off to no avail. So when I seen those I was in love and had to have a pair... Mine are pink and white, I should have them next week. Hard to believe I am ordering sandals when we got a light dusting of snow last night.
          My 8 year old Boston took one look outside this morning and went back to bed. She hates the cold, someone has to go outside with her when it's cold or snow, I think she is scared of being left out. Poor baby....

          #295 svetayasofiya

          svetayasofiya
          • Member
          • 590 posts

            Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:57 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SusieQ
            I love those sandals!!!! I wear sport sandals a lot and my 3 year old Nikes have a little splash of paint on one and I tried to clean it off to no avail. So when I seen those I was in love and had to have a pair... Mine are pink and white, I should have them next week. Hard to believe I am ordering sandals when we got a light dusting of snow last night.
            My 8 year old Boston took one look outside this morning and went back to bed. She hates the cold, someone has to go outside with her when it's cold or snow, I think she is scared of being left out. Poor baby....
            They are the comfiest shoes you will ever ever wear! My mom has the light brown and pink ones. I love them!!! I think I am going to splurge and order the white and silver ones.

            Where'd you order them from SusieQ?

            #296 shellk

            shellk
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,784 posts

              Posted 06 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by SusieQ
              How long are you going for and when do you leave? we're doing two weeks from jan 27th to Feb10th and our group is Jan29th til Feb 5th
              we go 4th feb till 22nd 14 nights way hey

              #297 shellk

              shellk
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,784 posts

                Posted 06 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
                Guys... I am totally losing it. My friend says it's because I am feeling emotionally stressed with the wedding coming up and stuff. I dunno, maybe she is right but I am crying over every little thing! (Noooooo I am not pregnant). Yesterday after work, I reached into my purse to grab my bus pass and it wasn't there. After frantically looking for it everywhere I started to cry. CRY! I was sobbing like mad over a lost bus pass ($83 mind you). I even went to the ticket lady and showed her my receipt from two days ago... crying hysterically asking if there was anything she could do. Nope. Nothing. So I now have a November bus pass valued at $165.
                It gets worse!
                So I go home and decide to skip my spinning class because we were late at that point... meet the FI at the grocery store... which was useless because we have no $$ and were trying really hard to have a frugal week (so much for that!). He decides to buy a bottle of wine and get a frozen pizza (a gourmet one)... well we get home and I put it in the oven... 15 minutes later I find out I cooked it with the cardboard tray on underneath. Guess what I did!$/! I CRIED!!!! Then we sat and picked the toppings off with a fork. lol $10 down the drain...
                It gets even worse...
                So it was my Birthday last week... (turned 35, maybe I am having a mid-life crisis)... my three best friends and bridesmaids all live in Toronto. For some CRAZY reason I have pumped myself up into believing that they have plotted with my FI to come and surprise me with a visit this weekend. *I know... I am psycho. Anyway... every little thing they had said, or the FI has said I have totally read into... creating things between the lines that weren't there. I was convinced they were coming! Went home yesterday and washed the guest sheets. The just today, my MOH writes to me all excited that she has an audition call back on Saturday. Of course in Toronto! So no, they are not coming. Guys I am officially crazy, crackers, lost it.

                H E L P

                you made me laugh i even read it out to fi and he says you sound like me lol.

                keep calm you just had a bad day thats all.the only excuse i have which i keep telling myself is because we are a little emotional at the mo then every little bad thing that happens seems soo much bigger.

                i just find it weird how we are all starting to feel the emotions at the same time.but then again its perhaps because we are all getting married at same time hehe

                sending a big hug and a vodka

                #298 SusieQ

                SusieQ
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,603 posts

                  Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:53 PM

                  Hi Ladies,
                  Knock Knock... it's Friday ... I am waiting until 4pm to open the bottle of wine chillin.... I am so tired today and so glad it's friday.

                  #299 svetayasofiya

                  svetayasofiya
                  • Member
                  • 590 posts

                    Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:59 PM

                    TGIF girls! and thanks for all the support!

                    #300 FutureMsMoulton

                    FutureMsMoulton
                    • Member
                    • 762 posts

                      Posted 06 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
                      They are the comfiest shoes you will ever ever wear! My mom has the light brown and pink ones. I love them!!! I think I am going to splurge and order the white and silver ones.

                      Where'd you order them from SusieQ?
                      I got my white and silver ones from Journeys, but you may want to try to get them soon because I heard that they are discontinuing them!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users