#1 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:15 AM

not sure if many of you were planning to do the slideshow of the baby pics up to the pictures of you and your FI together...but Will and I are dreading the idea of having a large screen of pictures of us, but our families went through a lot pictures for us and I know people get a kick out of it...so I thought of two options...

1. create a book on my publisher or something (and it can double as a guestbook if you want-then people can sign near their memories of you)

2. they have those digital frames out now, so this is what I think we are going to do...we are going to get one of the frames and put all the pics we would have had in the slideshow on the digital frame...then we will put it near our guestbook/placecard table and it can be for those who want to look at the pics and those who don't really want to watch won't feel like they are forced to sit through the slideshow...
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 amym567

amym567
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:49 AM

Great ideas, Christine! I have a digital frame that my brother got me for Christmas, but I haven't used it yet. That would be great.

Amy

#3 stella331

stella331
    • 247 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

I waas having the same dilemma...the frame idea is great! Do you think by the bar, cake, or guestbook would be a better place for it?
      46 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users