Originally Posted by LindseyM
I get married in 3 weeks!!!!! I can't even believe how fast it has come! I feel so blessed to have had this board to bounce things off of all year. We've been engaged for a year today!
For our OOT bags we went a bit overboard:
- We ordered personalized canvas beach bags for the couples & personalized black book bags for the single guys
- In each bag is 1 or 2 towels depending who it is for
- 1 or 2 pairs of sunglasses that we ordered wholesale online. They come in awesome colors.
- We ordered biodegradable sunscreen in bulk online because it is required for snorkeling down there and it is SO EXPENSIVE. We bought little bottles and had personal labels made that show "Lindsey & Kevin's Biodegradable Sunscreen"
- We ordered door signs for the hotel room that say "Do Not Disturb, Partied all night at Lindsey & Kevin's wedding!"
- We have hangover/medicine kits with tums, advil, aloe, bandaids, mentos, chapstick in them. I am thinking of adding some hand sanitizer or something else to them, but I will decide tomorrow once I put them all together. We are putting them in these zipper plastic pouches that we also ordered online in bulk.
- We have personalized water bottle labels so we will collect water bottles from all over the resort and put 1 or 2 in each bag.
- Welcome letter, itinerary, rehearsal dinner invitation [if applicable]
I think that is it! Over all our bags cost about $500-700. I am not sure of the exactly numbers.
I hope I helped!!
Thank you for sharing. You should post some pictures. Very happy for you. where did you get the towels? Does the resort give water bottle or do you have to purchase them?