Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#8671 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Thanks!! I kind of have an idea of how both places look... But I am still undecided =/

Originally Posted by blondgoddesstif 

On Page 52 there are some photos of the Desires Terrace, and and on Page 726 there is a photo of the jacuzzi area - sorry, I haven't figured out how to post photos yet :P

#8672 BnH2013

BnH2013
    • 46 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Dominique! We will be seeing eachother! My wedding is only 6 days befre yours.

Ok, so its still like a year away, but still excting!

#8673 Newbride2013

Newbride2013
      • 52 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

Can anyone tell me if the pool deck & the pool terrace are the same thing? Want to book pool deck for recept & my WC says it is the pool terrace? How far in advance do you need to reserve your DJ or photographer? Hope someone can answer this for me:(

#8674 tkb08

tkb08
        • Site Supporter
        • 22 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

@ NewBride2013:

The pool deck and the pool terrace are two separate areas.  The pool deck is coomposed of a strip of wooden decking between the pool and the beach against the sand.  The pool terrace is between the pool and the SeaSide Grille restaurant, it is concrete and right next to the pool.  I would reserve the photographer and DJ as soon as possible, especially if you have a preference for the photographer.  Anel is one of the lead photographers for Adventure Photos and alot of brides by name request her due to the quality of her pics.  Hope this helps!! :)

#8675 BnH2013

BnH2013
          • 46 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:27 AM

A few questions.........

Is there an extra fee for Seasdie Grill?

Symbolic ceremony brides... How far in advance are you getting married before?

I guess Im going to end up with 2 Anniversary dates?

#8676 BnH2013

BnH2013
            • 46 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

PS... I opted to not send out STDs because the invites I chose have all of the info I need,  I luv them!!!

http://www.etsy.com/...ions-deposit-to

#8677 Newbride2013

Newbride2013
              • 52 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

@ NewBride2013: The pool deck and the pool terrace are two separate areas.  The pool deck is coomposed of a strip of wooden decking between the pool and the beach against the sand.  The pool terrace is between the pool and the SeaSide Grille restaurant, it is concrete and right next to the pool.  I would reserve the photographer and DJ as soon as possible, especially if you have a preference for the photographer.  Anel is one of the lead photographers for Adventure Photos and alot of brides by name request her due to the quality of her pics.  Hope this helps!! :)

Thankyou for the info. Any suggestions as to which one is better to hold a recept on for about 42 people? So hard to decide when you have not seen these spots?

#8678 Savs1027

Savs1027
                • Site Supporter
                • 458 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

Our wedding in Mexico is December 17th and we're getting married December 8th at our church. It's a Saturday and we leave the next Thursday. We're only having family at our wedding at the church so we will not be celebrating it at all when it comes to our anniversary. Our wedding in Mexico will be our anniversary date :) 

Originally Posted by BnH2013 

A few questions.........

Is there an extra fee for Seasdie Grill?

Symbolic ceremony brides... How far in advance are you getting married before?

I guess Im going to end up with 2 Anniversary dates?

#8679 Savs1027

Savs1027
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 458 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

If you do a google search you can see pictures of each one. The Deck is wood and the terrace is concrete. That's how you know the difference. I personally like the look of the deck better and I feel like the wood makes it OK to not have a dance floor. (one less expense). If you ask your wedding coordinator they can also send you pictures. 

These are pictures I have pinned on pinterest of the deck:

http://pinterest.com...95897535896144/

http://pinterest.com...95897535469232/

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Newbride2013 

Thankyou for the info. Any suggestions as to which one is better to hold a recept on for about 42 people?
                    So hard to decide when you have not seen these spots?

#8680 Corio342

Corio342
                    • 22 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Leave at 6am tomorrow!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users