Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#8491 torilvv12

torilvv12
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby 

Here is my slideshow. I assumed she'd take out all the pics of us we didnt like and make a new slideshow with the pictures we chose but she didnt. These are the pictures she picked. I did email her about it and I hope she sends a new slideshow.

http://web.mac.com/v...RERC/ALFORDWED/

Your pictures are beautiful!. What time was your ceremony?

#8492 RollerBride

RollerBride
    • 204 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

For everyone getting married on the beach, ar you all using the bamboo arch? I really haden't given it much thought until i looked through other bride's pictures and i think it looks great. It looks like it's $380, so i'd have justify that cost into the budget somehow. Has anyone found any pictures of wedding without the arch or anything at all? I think at thihs point, for me it's more a want than a need.....

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#8493 LindseyM

LindseyM
      • 380 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Our colors are aqua blue and apple green!  We're keeping it pretty casual.  The girls are wearing chiffon green dresses and the guys khakis and an aqua button down with the sleeves rolled up.  Everyone is barefoot!  What are yours?

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Awwww...I know.  I'll be sure to let you know everything as soon as I get back!

My sister-in-law lives in Sicklerville. What are your wedding colors?

#8494 LindseyM

LindseyM
        • 380 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

You're wearing my dress!!  You look gorgeous!!  My fiance just happened to be sitting next to me and I panicked!  I'm like ahhhh we have to stop watching now!

Originally Posted by Amanda Kirby 

Here is my slideshow. I assumed she'd take out all the pics of us we didnt like and make a new slideshow with the pictures we chose but she didnt. These are the pictures she picked. I did email her about it and I hope she sends a new slideshow.

http://web.mac.com/v...RERC/ALFORDWED/

#8495 T454

T454
          • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

We get there on Dec 8 and our wedding is Dec 12 so maybe I will see both of you.

#8496 T454

T454
            • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

We get there Dec 8 and our wedding is Dec 12 so maybe I will see both of you.

#8497 Amanda Kirby

Amanda Kirby
              • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

Thank you. It started right at 5pm. 

Originally Posted by torilvv12 

Your pictures are beautiful!. What time was your ceremony?

#8498 Amanda Kirby

Amanda Kirby
                • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:08 AM

No problem, Im glad to help. We just had 6 total. Nothing compared to 18, so paying to block off El Patio would be good. I just paid for the 1hr photography and ended up paying another $150 to get an extra 10 pictures. We have a Canon rebel T3 camera so we took pictures with that during the reception time and they looked just as good. 

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Awwww....Thanks Amanda!

I truly appreciate your feedback. How many people did you have attend?  We have 18 booked (including us) and about 4 or 5 more to go.  I had anticpated paying the fee for a section of the restaurant to be blocked.  Evangelina clarified for me that waitstaff would be dedicated to our party. I'm glad you said El Patio is a good choice.  I'm just hoping that we can get it for our date.  As far as the cake is concerned, I will be on the lookout for the marble!

What package did you choose for your photography? 

Quote:

#8499 Amanda Kirby

Amanda Kirby
                  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

Im pretty sure the bamboo arch is included in the wedding packages. The white drapery is also included. It costs extra to decorate it but I brought my own stuff.

Originally Posted by RollerBride 

For everyone getting married on the beach, ar you all using the bamboo arch? I really haden't given it much thought until i looked through other bride's pictures and i think it looks great. It looks like it's $380, so i'd have justify that cost into the budget somehow. Has anyone found any pictures of wedding without the arch or anything at all? I think at thihs point, for me it's more a want than a need.....

#8500 Amanda Kirby

Amanda Kirby
                    • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

Aww Thank you, Thats crazy we have the same dress. It was perfect for the beach!

Originally Posted by LindseyM 

You're wearing my dress!!  You look gorgeous!!  My fiance just happened to be sitting next to me and I panicked!  I'm like ahhhh we have to stop watching now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users