Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#6961 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Dont stress! were getting married April 22, 2012 and were sending save the dates out this week! Everyone who we think will attend pretty much knows all the details. Have you ordered your save the dates?

Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 

I feel so behind :(  Our wedding is May 23rd 2012 and we haven't even told our guests about where to book and who to book with. Gah! I'm stressing.

#6962 Ariane1126

Ariane1126
    • 70 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

http://www.beau-coup...emed_favors.htm ladies i was looking around for ideas on here and another bride found this site, just wanted to share they have some great ideas on here and its pretty cheap!

#6963 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

SAVE THE DATES ARE OUT!!! IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING MARRIED LABOR DAY WEEKEND NEXT YEAR??

#6964 Corio342

Corio342
        • 22 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

Sent our save the dates out this week for our May 16th wedding! Invited about 145 people and we already have more people interested in coming than I had expected!

#6965 aimeelaco28

aimeelaco28
          • 83 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

Ariane- We did send out our save the dates, thank goodness but we didn't put any kind of travel or resort info. I'm a huge do it yourselfer and I'm still working on my invites. Hopefully I can have them finished soon! eek!!  Going wedding dress shopping tomorrow! Wish me luck!! I have one in mind by Melissa Sweet. I love her dresses!

#6966 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
            • 154 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

Well there stuff is overcharged as it is!  Its included but watch the price come down about $500 when you start dropping off "included" items. The cake vendor said they usually charge the $50 fee but that's about it....if they are dropping off a cake and securing it, it needs no equiptment.  So they can be guest as far as they are concerned....how do they not know your not related and your aunt who makes cakes is bringing her cake?  HAHAHAHA!!!!  She said this to me!

Originally Posted by jkhowell 

Good job courtney! With the fireworks and the cake company...do you think DRC will charge extra for this??? They better not if we arent excepting their "included cake".

#6967 dimplesandsuga

dimplesandsuga
              • 154 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Hi Ladies

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I'd pass this along. I'm going to put wildflower seedlings in my OOT bags as a take away favor...its GREEN and inexpensive so what the hay lol

http://www.botanical...ll-pastel-favor

The whole thing is green..place the envelope under soil and water...walk away and let them grow.

#6968 cbandemer

cbandemer
                • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BOOKED AUGUST 29TH, 2012 TO SEPTEMBER 7TH. WEDDING ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 1ST @ 4:00 PM. WITH OUR 100+ GUESTS. I HOPE DREAMS IS READY FOR THIS GROUP LOL!!

#6969 cbandemer

cbandemer
                  • 213 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

DON'T STRESS OUT EVERYTHING WILL FALL RIGHT INTO PLACE AND BE SOOO EASY. I STRESSED AT FIRST BUT NOT ANYMORE. EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GET EASIER THE MORE I READ ON THESE FORUMS

Originally Posted by aimeelaco28 

I feel so behind :(  Our wedding is May 23rd 2012 and we haven't even told our guests about where to book and who to book with. Gah! I'm stressing.

#6970 Rick949

Rick949
                    • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Hi All,

Just to add to what others say - don't stress! We are leaving this Monday for our wedding 8•26•11

We were contacted just this last week by Gina our WC - its quickly apparent that DRC has this system down. We more or less put all our pictures and questions into a word .doc and she has responded with the the same word doc and included her comments and prices. The only thing that they really needed to know from us at this point was our flower selection and cocktail hour food choices - beyond that all of the smaller details we will handle simply 3-4 days before our wedding. We are bringing down our OOT bags and several decorations on our own in a couple of plastic crates from Walmart.

After we get back I will write up a review and be available to answer any of your questions - This website has been very effective for us in terms of understanding what DRC has to offer and t would only be right if we contributed as well.

As long as it doesn't rain - this should be fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users