Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#5031 lorijfletcher

• 134 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

We used Doremixx and they were AMAZING!  I really can't say enough about them.  They totally made our party.  We even extended their play time because everyone was having so much fun!

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

lorijfletcher..thank you for the information!!  Good to know - I really love them!  I can't wait for your review and pics!  Congrats!!  Who was your DJ?

#5032 Chelsey & Travis

Chelsey & Travis
    • 96 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:11 PM

I have posted some info about this (along with my review) back on page 480 of this thread.  There is one post with my review, and one with info about the legal ceremony.  Let me know if you can't find it.

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

Is/has everybody did/done a legal ceremony??  I'm just wondering..it's quite pricey and saves a LOT of money to do it here first..???  Any thoughts??

#5033 sarcrook

• 241 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

Past Brides..how did you get you DIY stuff to the resort?  Like centerpieces, etc..did you pack it all or did anybody ship it right to the resort?  I'm guessing that is pretty expensive..

We plan on doing Thermal Coffee Mugs - which would be tough to pack cause of space and cost of luggage these days.  Also, our centerpieces are going to be colored bottles...would be even more tough to pack cause of them being glass...???

Any thoughts/ideas??

P.S.  Love you guys!!!  msnwink.gif

#5034 sarcrook

• 241 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

Different Ana??  Phew..that's good to know!!

#5035 sarcrook

• 241 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:13 PM

lorijfletcher...how did you get the DJ to stay longer?  Cash money I'm sure..but was the resort ok with that? 

#5036 sarcrook

• 241 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

Thank you Chelsey & Travis!!  I'll look now..

#5037 LindsayMichelle

• 105 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

Do any of you ladies know if you have to pay an outside vendor fee for Fernando Fuentes or any of the other guys? I've heard you don't, but can't get an answer from the coordinators. Anyone know??

#5038 t1219

• 310 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:49 AM

I got married at DRC on Nov 30th and it was absolutely perfect!!! I will post a full review this weekend. To all future brides...you have nothing to worry about with this resort...it was fabulous!!!

#5039 ahuggenv

• Site Supporter
                  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

I can't wait to read your review!  We are interested in this resort for our wedding next year around the same time!  Please let me know all the details and how the weather was!

#5040 barbiebride24

• 65 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

Hi! Im Terry Your pics are gorgeous!!!  I had one question... did those floating candles work at the reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users