Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#5001 sarcrook

sarcrook
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:16 PM

What is the website for Fernando Fuentes?  I'd love the contact info as well..anybody know what the charge is?

#5002 Missy1

Missy1
    • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:45 AM

http://the-makeup-pros.com/ 

#5003 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:11 AM

Fernando Fuentes contact info:

themakeuppros@hotmail.com

cell: 998n 120 6472  

I have the pricing structure somewhere but if I recall USD 330 for hair and make up on the day, and USD 180 or so for a trial of both. I sent his sister or cousin in Chicago the cheque for the deposit.

#5004 Missy1

Missy1
        • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

For brides who have already gotten married by the gazebo....how long does it take to get from where your coming from down the isle.....I'm trying to decide what part of a certain song I want to use for that but I need to know how much of the song is going to be played.

#5005 lorijfletcher

lorijfletcher
          • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hello ladies!

Just got back from our wedding at the Dreams and will be posting a review soon!  For all that are worried about anything - DON'T!!  It is amazing and beautiful and all the details will be handled.

One bit of sad news, yesterday was Gaby's last day :(   Our last day at the resort, was also hers!  So, I know you may be panicking about this, but don't.  She was amazing but she has been working with 3 other wedding coordinators and I have confidence that you will all be well taken care of!

I will be posting more information and photo's in the next few days.  Our day really was a "dream"!

#5006 lorijfletcher

lorijfletcher
            • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by lorijfletcher 

Hello ladies!

Just got back from our wedding at the Dreams and will be posting a review soon!  For all that are worried about anything - DON'T!!  It is amazing and beautiful and all the details will be handled.

One bit of sad news, yesterday was Gaby's last day :(   Our last day at the resort, was also hers!  So, I know you may be panicking about this, but don't.  She was amazing but she has been working with 3 other wedding coordinators and I have confidence that you will all be well taken care of!

I will be posting more information and photo's in the next few days.  Our day really was a "dream"!

Jason and Lori

11/29/10

37 guests

#5007 lorijfletcher

lorijfletcher
              • 134 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the foot jewelry as well but I kind of worry about the sand/cement being hot...and people going to the bathroom barefoot...any suggestions?  I was thinking about putting the foot jewelry in the bags I give my bm's...?  Leaving it optional??  Hmmm...any idea's??

The sand there is not hot, nor was the cement now that I think about it.  I think the breeze keeps the cement cool.  Some of us went barefoot even to the bathroom.  I did decorate flip flops and give to the bm's and Mom's as gifts and I think they did wear them to the reception.  I made myself some flip flops and took them to the reception, but never wore them.  Danced all night long!!

#5008 sarcrook

sarcrook
                • 241 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

lorijfletcher..thank you for the information!!  Good to know - I really love them!  I can't wait for your review and pics!  Congrats!!  Who was your DJ?

#5009 pbjwed

pbjwed
                  • 389 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:08 PM

LADIES,  HERE IS MY CONTRACT FROM DECO CANCUN!  HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#5010 pbjwed

pbjwed
                    • 389 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:12 PM

We ended up switching the buffet to the other side!!!

Attached Files

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users