Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#4481 adelelouise

adelelouise
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:39 AM

hi kerry ive been getting very fast reply's from ana the past week so hopefully they're more organized now and sorting themselves out!! what date are you again?? x

#4482 LAURERN1564

LAURERN1564
    • 60 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

WOW, I got a reply with my contract within 45 minutes!!! So excited!!!

#4483 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

Ugh why am I not getting any replies - my wedding is in less than 3 months!!! grrrr

#4484 LAURERN1564

LAURERN1564
        • 60 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

What is everyones plans for transfers to the hotel....any ideas?

#4485 BethAnne

BethAnne
          • 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Comes with the vacation package if you book through a travel agent, and some of my guests who chose to book on their own are browsing the site www.cancuntransfers.com

Hope this helps!

#4486 BethAnne

BethAnne
            • 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:05 AM

Princess 402-

I'm with you here. Mine is just over 3 months away and i've seen some posts on here of brides who arent getting married till april,may, june of 2011 and they're getting e-mails.

Its frustrating, but like everyone says we just have to try and be patient as hard as that is!!

#4487 BethAnne

BethAnne
              • 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

Linhy..

I'm flying USA 3000 and im bringing my dress on the plane. Its not an enormously poofy dress so i'm just getting a regular nylon garment bag from Amazon.com and folding it in half- this way it pretty much does meet the size guidelines for a carry on- and i will just count that as one of my carry ons. I plan to just keep it in my lap, or lay it over suitcases in the overhead bin, but if the flight people give me any trouble i'll just bust out the karate moves!!! =)

#4488 LAURERN1564

LAURERN1564
                • 60 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

From sites I read....if you have nice people on the plane...they will usually hang your dress with the pilot or in a closet...I hope thats going to be the case for most of us!

#4489 LAURERN1564

LAURERN1564
                  • 60 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by BethAnne 

Comes with the vacation package if you book through a travel agent, and some of my guests who chose to book on their own are browsing the site www.cancuntransfers.com

Hope this helps!

Thanks....yeah it was included with the one travel agent I was working with....but not the new one :(

#4490 Boo

Boo
                    • 785 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by BethAnne 

Princess 402-

I'm with you here. Mine is just over 3 months away and i've seen some posts on here of brides who arent getting married till april,may, june of 2011 and they're getting e-mails.

Its frustrating, but like everyone says we just have to try and be patient as hard as that is!!

If it makes you feel any better Hubbie and I (Just had our legal day yesterday!!!) will be there in 45 days today, and its been 2+ weeks since my email to Gabrielle so I just sent a 'gentle' reminder. I havent heard once from the resort since Ana left. And some of it was like hey is there a place for paper lanterns on the deck for our reception cause I will buy them and bring them with for you to set up... yeah heard nothing so didnt get any, just hope its not too dark.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users