| Originally Posted by ap070680 |
Everything looks so adorable. What was everything that you put in the OOT bags. Can you let me know the websites if any you ordered from. I just love everything. Thanks.
Did you make your own labels?
Thanks! Here's what our oot bags will have in them:
- Mexican wedding cookies (I'm on a hunt for bakery in playa or cancun to order these from - will be trying to nail that down on our site visit next month). These have a little tag that says "Abrezos" (hugs) which I ordered from ForYourParty.com Wedding favors, custom wedding napkins, party favors, and more. Make your special occasion unique with personalized favors!
. I believe they cost $90 for 150 tags (I got 50 of each)
- Chocolates from Ah Cocoa - those will have a tag that says "Besos" (Kisses)
- A Just in Case bag: Advil, tums, pepto, purell, shout wipes, bug repellant wipes...my fiance ordered all this stuff off of Amazon.com - it's amazing the stuff you can find on there
- Personalized Koozie
- Mexican Worry Dolls - we bought these in San Antonio at a mexican market - they're little dolls with a slip of paper that says "mexican children put these dolls under thier pillows at night and the dolls take all thier worries away" - although they're technically Guatamalean...
- Welcome Letter with Agenda.
I made two stickers - one says "Shake For a Kiss" and we're attaching those to adorable little hang tags I ordered from www.paperpresentation.com
(in the color flame which is a metallicy orange, they have the same color at foryourparty.) and then I made 2x2 stickers that say "bienvenidos a mexico" and those will go on the outside of the gable box. I found a great website if you want to make stickers: Online Labels - Labels for laser and inkjet printers! Compatible with all popular software programs for printing labels!
- when you order labels they give you an access code to Maestro or something - but it's an online based program where you can design your sticker and then simply print them off -no worrying about the margins etc. I highly reccommend it.
I'm going to upload some pictures into photobucket and I'll post them.