Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12141 replies to this topic

#11791 kellykellz

kellykellz
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:13 PM

Hi Ladies,

I was married last year at Dreams Riviera Cancun. I have to say you will definitely not be disappointed with this resort! Our wedding was fabulous!

I have some brand new blue maracas, never used, that I ordered as favors for my guests. I ordered too many packs. I have a total of 16. They are packaged in packs of 2. If any of you are interested I am selling all of them for $15.00 plus shipping. 

I also have 39 royal blue linen napkins that I am selling for  $15.00 plus $5.00 shipping within the US. I brought all of my linens and chair sashes since the resort was going to charge me triple the price. These were never used. 

I am also selling my ring pillow and flower girl basket for 10.00 plus $6.00 for shipping.  Both are in wonderful condition have flower and rhinestone detailing. 

PM me if you might be interested in any of these. 

Congrats Ladies and best wishes for a lovely wedding!! :-) 

#11792 MrsSmith2BMex

MrsSmith2BMex
    • 30 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

5 weeks today we fly to Dreams and 6 weeks on Monday 6 Jan it's our wedding x am I the first 2014 DRC bride ?

#11793 MrsSmith2BMex

MrsSmith2BMex
      • 30 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:55 AM

This is really beautiful makes me even more excited that we are getting married here in 6 weeks x

#11794 prisp

prisp
        • 12 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:03 PM

My wedding is March 2014...coming up quick! I wanted to ask any future brides or past brides if the DJ is worth it. We were thinking of just renting the sound system and using our ipod...but I worry that we will need a DJ to be like MC and guide the party. What are you guys doing?

#11795 jillann13

jillann13
          • 17 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

My wedding is March 2014...coming up quick! I wanted to ask any future brides or past brides if the DJ is worth it. We were thinking of just renting the sound system and using our ipod...but I worry that we will need a DJ to be like MC and guide the party. What are you guys doing?

i have the same question

#11796 emmyss

emmyss
            • 31 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:09 AM

OMG! We just got back from our wedding and everything was absolutely amazing! I will post my review sometime this week. 

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The resort and staff are amazing. We were so surprised by how great the food was. 

Our wedding day was perfect, my expectations were blown out of the water. 

Emmy 

#11797 browmegan

browmegan
              • 29 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

That is awesome to hear! I can't wait to see pictures!!

#11798 MrsSmith2BMex

MrsSmith2BMex
              • 30 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:19 AM

OMG! We just got back from our wedding and everything was absolutely amazing! I will post my review sometime this week.  You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The resort and staff are amazing. We were so surprised by how great the food was.  Our wedding day was perfect, my expectations were blown out of the water.  Emmy 

so pleased for you can't wait to hear all about it x Just 4 weeks until ours now x

#11799 DWB2B2014

DWB2B2014
                • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by emmyss 

OMG! We just got back from our wedding and everything was absolutely amazing! I will post my review sometime this week. 

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. The resort and staff are amazing. We were so surprised by how great the food was. 

Our wedding day was perfect, my expectations were blown out of the water. 

Emmy 

I can't wait to read it. And to see what you have left over if anything from your decorations and where you got them locally! So missed the Vancouver part before. :P

#11800 prisp

prisp
                  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

wow you just go me even more excited! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Thank you for the positive posts...it really makes a difference for all of us planning this ambiguous destination wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users