Photo

Dreams Riviera Cancun - Brides post here (new thread)

• Please log in to reply
12142 replies to this topic

#11761 emmyss

emmyss
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

We are two weeks away from departing to Mexico! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. 

We are so excited!

Emmy

#11762 browmegan

browmegan
    • 29 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

How is there no way around that fee? They only do 3 weddings a day and you can have your reception at NUMEROUS places! I find that hard to believe, I was bummed that we couldn't have the pool terrace because we only have 27 people. The seaside is nice, the oceana, the el patio, pool terrace, pool deck, the ballrooms and on the beach. I hope you can get it all figured out :( 

#11763 jillann13

jillann13
    • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

I agree - we aren't able to have the Pool Deck but can have the Pool Terrace because another group had it - not a wedding but another group.  I dont' understand!

please also, we are trying to figure out if costs can god down if we bring lanterns or if we have to get theres

#11764 babystace1985

babystace1985
      • 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

I heard that Dreams Riviera Cancun will be undergoing construction in early 2015, so they are not booking any weddings for that time. I am bummed b/c that was one of my top choices. Has anyone else heard this?

Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#11765 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
        • 243 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

I heard that Dreams Riviera Cancun will be undergoing construction in early 2015, so they are not booking any weddings for that time. I am bummed b/c that was one of my top choices. Has anyone else heard this?

I heard Dreams Cancun and Dreams Puerto Vallarta not accepting weddings after April 2014 until winter 2015... Haven't heard anything about Dreams Riviera where did you hear that?

#11766 babystace1985

babystace1985
          • 155 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

You are correct, it is Dreams Cancun not Riviera Cancun. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for refreshing my memory
            Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#11767 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
            • 271 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey DRC brides!!

I am so excited to share our Wedding & TTD slideshows from Del Sol. :D

http://delsolphotogr...un-np-10022013/

http://delsolphotogr...ss-np-10082013/

I also recently completed my looooong planning thread. Lol. Check it out if you like. 

http://www.bestdesti...-long-pic-heavy

Next up will be to write my reviews for all the vendors I used. :eek:

Enjoy & Happy Planning!!

#11768 browmegan

browmegan
              • 29 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone have a menu for the choices of appetizers,etc? Or what did you ladies use for picking your food options? Any help please :)

#11769 DRC2014bride

DRC2014bride
              • 12 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by browmegan 

Does anyone have a menu for the choices of appetizers,etc? Or what did you ladies use for picking your food options? Any help please :)

Hi Browmegan! :) I sent you a PM with the options they gave me last May.

I am also having trouble picking from their options, does anyone know how the buffet style dinner works? I have the items listed but do we get to pick one from each 'theme' option or since it's buffet, everything listed is included? 

#11770 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
                • 243 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:34 AM

Does anyone have a menu for the choices of appetizers,etc? Or what did you ladiesĀ use for picking your food options? Any help please :)

I have menus i received from another , if you need :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users