• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak
    That's true Lisa...are you doing favors for your guests at the AHR?
    Yeah we're going to do something really simple. Since valentine's day is just a few days away, i'm going to go and buy a bunch of candies (cinnamon hearts, chocolate hearts, etc) on sale and make up a bunch of little bags. I want to do something, but nothing too extravagent as I already did OOT bags for my guests that came to Jamaica! What about you?

Awesome wedding date btw!

#42 KGraham27

KGraham27
    • 155 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:17 PM

I am not sure what we will do. Good suggestions

#43 midnight24

midnight24
      • 754 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

ours is still a few months away but i think we're going to greet people when they come in so we have a chance to say hi/thanks. after that we'll have the dj or mc announce us a mr & mrs and walk to our table to eat dinner. it's a fairly formal AHR. we're wearing our wedding day attire, seated dinner, decor...and open bar! haha (that's all i cared about)

#44 amyrot

amyrot
        • 188 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by midnight24
          ours is still a few months away but i think we're going to greet people when they come in so we have a chance to say hi/thanks. after that we'll have the dj or mc announce us a mr & mrs and walk to our table to eat dinner. it's a fairly formal AHR. we're wearing our wedding day attire, seated dinner, decor...and open bar! haha (that's all i cared about)
          Thats like what we're doing! We have a photographer so I think we will get some pics early and then w/grandparents, etc as they arrive. We are having our cocktail hour- can't wait. then getting announced, doing our first dance, dinner, etc! Definitely wearing wedding attire.
          I feel like my real wedding in mexico is the informal one cause really I just want to enjoy the trip and have it be relaxing and NOT stressful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users