Photo

Cheat Your Way Thin diet ~ **guide available to download in post #45**

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#581 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

I lost 10 pounds in a month & a half, but I think it was weight I had gained quickly and it was easy to lose. I loved this plan at first b/c it was full of diversity - it was easy to hold off on carbs for a couple days knowing that Thurs/Fri/Sat i could have starchy ones again. But now I wish I ate the same thing every day so I think I am going to switch to a low calories diet - which this is kind of anyways.

#582 jenne

jenne
    • 278 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

Well I have decided to start it today with my cheat day, so I guess technically I start tomorrow. Just went shopping to buy a bunch of food for the next week and some chocolate almonds for tonight! Thought I bought chicken kiev for tonight too but accidentally bought chicken stuffed with brocoli and cheese which I was SO not excited about! Oh well. I'll live! Just hope I can make it through the first week!
      Jennifer

#583 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

You can totally do it Jenne. And weigh yourself tomorrow morning then in 1 week and you will be hooked.

#584 jenne

jenne
        • 278 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:16 AM

So I weighed myself this morning after my first cheat day, and I was the same as I was yesterday. I am VERY happy about this! I know this is not to be expected after every cheat day, but I was happy with my weight yesterday and even happier today. Can't wait to see what happens after the first week!
          Jennifer

#585 amybermuda

amybermuda
          • 870 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:43 PM

Hows it going ladies?

I am on a new mission to lose 13 pounds by my wedding in less than 3 months!

#586 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:31 PM

I was supposed to start again this week but so far, i'm not doing to well! lol Try again tomorrow. We just had our AHR this past weekend so we're still recovering!

How is everyone else?

#587 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 03:59 PM

blah, I am hopping back on the CYWT train today...it's going to be tough though

#588 skadow

skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

Can anyone email me the download. I dont have anough points yet to download the mannual and I just cant seem to stick to any diet using my own judgment on food.

sarakadow@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

#589 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                  • 2,287 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by skadow
                    Can anyone email me the download. I dont have anough points yet to download the mannual and I just cant seem to stick to any diet using my own judgment on food.

sarakadow@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!
                    Just sent it to ya! Good luck girl!

#590 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                    • 583 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

I haven't checked in on this thread in a LOOOOOONG time. I was going to start this diet and never did. How have you ladies been doing with it? Is it hard to stick to? I really need my butt kicked. I lost 10 lbs and can't lose another one to save my soul lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users