Iberostar Riviera Maya Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 finleys7

finleys7
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

Amy, let me know what you find.

I am so confused with this addition of potentially using the Italian rest., it does't look like it would accomdoate 75 people (for us). But I have yet to hear from Reyna. =(
    Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
    Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#12 amyrot

amyrot
    • 188 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:53 PM

I will let you know Shannon....- yours is at the Del Mar correct? I've been there in 2006 w/my family. I really liked the seafood restaurant. I don't think I went to the Italian...i don't remember there being an Italian. I don't know why I can't remember- There is the steakhouse, Japanese, Brazilian (Rodizio I thought it was called but that might be at the Riu resorts...) Seafood which I think is called Mediterranean, and....the other must be Italian. Have to check if its the same at the Lindo/Maya. I think it must be.

#13 LDeeken

LDeeken
      • 200 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

I think that the Tropical restaurant is actually becoming the Italian restaurant. Reyna mentioned that to us when we were down there, but it hadn't changed over just yet.

On another note, we just booked our trip yesterday!! It's official now!! We are so excited and can't believe it is only 10 months away!!

#14 faithers81

faithers81
        • 93 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

Thank you so much! I am unable to do a site visit and this really calmed my nerves. I am so excited to get married there in November!

#15 LDeeken

LDeeken
          • 200 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by faithers81
            Thank you so much! I am unable to do a site visit and this really calmed my nerves. I am so excited to get married there in November!

I'm glad it helped!! You will definitely love it there!!!

#16 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

The iberostar is very nice!

#17 FutureMoreno

FutureMoreno
              • 92 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

wow- that was so helpful. Thanks for sharing all the info with us!!

#18 LDeeken

LDeeken
                • 200 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

No problem!!

#19 ILuvSaalsaa

ILuvSaalsaa
                  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Thank you so so much for this post! The information is great. My name is Melanie, and I'm new to the site and actually getting married at Iberostar Paraiso Lindo one day after you! You are so lucky to have visited the resort beforehand, as my budget doesn't afford it. But I'm so glad I can use you as a representative! I hope you don't mind, as I'm sure I'll have alot of questions for you. I contacted a wedding planner (can't remember which responded), and she said that they will contact me three months before the wedding. So, I'm feeling a little in the dark. Thank you for all your great posts, and I hope to chat with you!

#20 finleys7

finleys7
                    • 703 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

Melanie,

Welcome and congrats! There are actually 2 good threads for Iberostar related info. If you search for Iberostar who will find them.

Good luck!
                      Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users