Photographer for Riviera Maya Wedding??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

I am also looking for a photographer- Is anyone familiar with Blue Lens Caribe Riviera Maya?

#12 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

We're using Del Sol. del Sol Photography
      They are award winning photojournalists and do AMAZING work. There are in the price range you mentioned was steep but they have a few associate photographers (who's portfolio you can view and are equally great) for cheaper.
      Good luck. There are a TON of threads about this so you've come to the right place for research!!

#13 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:26 PM

if you read tylers girls wedding review she was happy with her photograher who i think were called calypso?

#14 SandalGirl

• 109 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:13 AM

When is your wedding date? I'm using a photographer from Vancouver, where I'm from, and he's AMAZING.

Name is Dean Sanderson

Has a lot of packages to choose from!

I know he'll be in the mayan this oct. and again in feb to april of next year, if that helps you!
          March 4, 2010 ~ Mayan Riviera, Mexico

#15 c and m

c and m
          • 33 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:10 AM

We're also using Dean, he's great!

#16 ArrecifeStudio

• 15 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

Happy planning to all the Brides!!!

#17 miadionne

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:17 PM

Have you used Elizabeth?  What was your experience?

#18 kileelaine

• 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

We booked Dean Sanderson for our May 2011 wedding. We chose the $2150 package which is for 6 hours, 500-600 color corrected images on disk. He also gives you the disk of all photos taken during the day (aprox. 2000 images)

#19 skadow

• Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

I have Del Sol ==> Booked http://delsolphotography.com/blog/ for my wedding on February, 18th. They are the first vendor I booked, The Day after I booked the hotel.

There work has been seen in magazine around the world and have been voted one of the top ten destination wedding photographers in the world. They are a little pricey, but they take “Quality” to a new level by there unparalleled ability to capture photo journalism.

If you love the Del Sol style, but would prefer a more economical choice. Matt, Owner of Del Sol is started another company under the Del Sol umbrella called La Luna.  I want to say they are about $400 an Hour? Totally bomb deal for a Del Sol photographer.

Their website is located HERE -> http://www.lalunaphotographers.com/

You should take a look; I believe some of the pictures posted on the website are of Best Destination Wedding Brides. 

Check out their work!

They have slides shows for almost every big resorts in Cancun/RM

GL...PM if you have anyquestions about them, I have all my bookign done already.

#20 jade40

• 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

I just returned from our nov 17 wedding at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya, we used Juan Carlos as our photographer, he was amazing. I posted a full review on this site, I'm jade40

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users