need help with wording for polaroid

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• 3,848 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:37 PM

i need help with a cute little instruction thing for the polaroid guestbook-
    this is what ive seen- but i dont really like it..........gimme so help please

Look at the camera and SMILE
    So we can remember this moment for a while

Then choose the perfect picture slot
    And place in your beautiful snap shot

Weddings are more than rings and tossed rice
    So grab a pen and write your words of advice
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#2 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:48 PM

Oh, that's a tough one. I know Tasha had a poloroid guest book & she had her little flower girls (I think) manning the book - they just took pics & told people what to do. It was cute!

#3 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:51 PM

I'm doing the polaroid guest book too, but I'm just going to have my brothers walk around with it, take pics and to get people to write their advice, etc. I'm afraid if I leave the book on a table with instructions that people will miss it.

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you. If I think of some I'll post. :)
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I like what you have that is cute, but I agree that having people make sure the rest of your guests see it and write something might be key to this.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 SusanK

• VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

What about putting a little blurb about it in your welcome letter/timeline? Maybe something like...5:00-6:00 Cocktail Hour (and make sure to get your polaroid taken and added to our guest book!)

Even if only a couple of people remember....they will remind others, or others will see them, and pretty soon everyone will join in on the fun. Somone (DJ) could also "remind" guests to have their polaroid taken if they haven't already.
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#6 NATASHA

• 646 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:38 PM

I also did this. I had my DH's cousin take responsibility. She was great - she got everyone (including our friend Tom who hides from cameras).
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users