~ SYTYCD Canada ~ Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:42 AM

Alright ladies,

I figured that I would beat Kathy to this and start a thread for So You Think You Can Dance Canada! lol

So, the show starts in a couple of weeks! WOOOO!!! I am so looking forward to this. Did anyone watch last year's show? What did you think? Did anyone go see them on tour?

I really did enjoy the show last year although I can't stand the freakin' host. Her mouth drives me nuts!! lol I did see the group on tour in my city, which was so much fun. I loved Miles and Allie, they were my favs and I was super happy to see them in the final 4!

#2 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

oooh Lisa you totally beat me too this! I didn't watch much of SYTYCD Canada last year because DH wanted a break from me hogging up all the tv time with SYTYCD shows Anyhoo, I am very excited to watch the show this year and I'm hoping that now we will have the tv in a room SEPERATE from the projector, I'll be able to watch my favorite shows in peace

#3 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

hahah well good luck with that!

#4 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

YAYYYYYY I'm so excited!!! I'm a bit worried though, last year's dancers were so great that I won't be able to resist the urge to compare and I'm scared I'll be disappointed... I saw the Season 1 top 10's show in Toronto, which was amazing!!! I'm so eager for it to start :-) I lost interest in the current US one, I find it's not as good as previous seasons, which were sooooo great.

#5 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

I completely agree with your last comment Chanti!

I'm not worried this year though. It's only the 2nd year they run the show, I'm sure they haven't run out of good dancers already!! lol

#6 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
            • 547 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

I love the auditions! I'm so glad they do Canadian versions of some of my fave shows now, so I can cheer on my fellow Winnipeggers!!!
              *~*JENN*~*

#7 Debs

Debs
              • VIP Member
              • 7,104 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

I didn't see last year, so stoked to get some of my Canadian love going on!

#8 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:59 AM

last year was so much fun! 1 more week until the BIG DAY!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!

#9 Danielle77

Danielle77
                  • 200 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

I can't wait for SYTYCDC to start either!!!It is only the second year so there should still be some amazing dancers.

#10 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

There's definitely going to be some amazing dancers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users