Photo

HCG diet! anyone trying it!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

I had never heard of this diet until I saw someone mention it in another thread today, so I searched the forum for more info and found this thread. It's definitely an interesting concept, but I have to say, I'm kind of nervous/skeptical about buying this type of stuff online.

Meagan - what site do you use to buy the drops? Are the drops less potent then the actual injections? I know there's no way I could do injections - I hate shots!
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#12 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:36 PM

The injections are not actually approved to be used in the United States. Only the drops and oral sprays.
      you can check out NU Body HCG oral spray
      or
      ... I have used mediral hcg drops. I have bought them all over. As long as you are purchasing mediral you are good.

Iam on it right now and feel AMAZING!!

#13 Tonir

Tonir
      • 283 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

I did the injections. I think they are approved in the US, but you need a prescription. I did this diet through a recommendation by my doc and I had a compounding pharmacy fill the prescription.

#14 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:24 PM

After you sent me this link Meg I sent it on to my FMIL who I think is going to start doing it soon, and I really want to give it a try in a few more months. You've done so well on this diet!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#15 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:38 PM

Thanks V! Im really trying to have the body I want for the wedding and so far so good! It really helps me to stay in control! Your FMIL will love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users