• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#81 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:52 PM

Hi Ladies,
    I just found this thread!! Where have I been!! lol

I'm Courtney, I'm from little tiny place about 1 hr east of Halifax, NS..Where I was born and raised and am in love with, However, my Mr to be is just finishing training in the Military so I'm thinking we won't be here much longer, Which isn't always a bad thing :)

Its nice to see so many Canadian brides on here :)

Happy Planning all :)

#82 BahiaBride16

BahiaBride16
    • 114 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

Hey ladies,

I'm Nicole, hanging in the west side of Canada. Born in Burnaby BC, now living in Coquitlam BC (gotta love the ocean) :-)

Awesome to see so many Canadians on here! Good luck at your weddings, hope they are perfect!

#83 Riyko

Riyko
      • 18 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

Hi everyone, I'm stephanie I was born in the US, but i've been living in Oakville, Ontario since April 2007, my FH is from Chile and he's been living in Canada since January 2005. We met at Sheridan College (we both attend and live in residence), we're planning on moving to either Nova Scotia or British Colombia in May 2010 (he's waiting for me to graduate before we move).

#84 KRama

KRama
        • 421 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:57 PM

The FI and I are a rarity...born & raised Calgarians still living in Calgary!

#85 SillyGirl

SillyGirl
          • 155 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

Ontario, here.

Fh is born and raised

I'm an army brat born Ontario, traveled, ended back up in Ontario :)

#86 josee

josee
            • 217 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Hi everyone, I'm Jos©e, I was born in Ottawa but raised in Gatineau (2 minutes across the bridge) . Still live in Gatineau. It is good to see that they are so many Canadians on here.

#87 Lara

Lara
              • 179 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

Hi everyone! I'm Lara - born and raised in Vancouver, BC =) Nice to see so many Canadians on here....happy planning everyone!

#88 SusieQ

SusieQ
                • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:06 AM

I there Sue here.

Born in Newfoundland (Glovertown small community)
                  Moved to the big city of Toronto at age 16 - just finished high school, itwas the thing to do leave home straight out of school.
                  Lived in Toronto for 5 years and moved to Newmarket ON in 1992.... Holy Crap I am old. lol

#89 DEH83

DEH83
                  • 88 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

My name is Dianne. I was born in Oshawa ON but lived in a little fishing village in NS since I was 5. I went to school in Quebec where i met my fianc©, and now live in Ottawa now live in Ottawa where he is from.

nice to see so many other Canadian Brides!
                    April 21st, 2010

#90 flipflop.tee

flipflop.tee
                    • 519 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Riyko
                      Hi everyone, I'm stephanie I was born in the US, but i've been living in Oakville, Ontario since April 2007, my FH is from Chile and he's been living in Canada since January 2005. We met at Sheridan College (we both attend and live in residence), we're planning on moving to either Nova Scotia or British Colombia in May 2010 (he's waiting for me to graduate before we move).
                      I graduated from Sheridan in 2004..love that school..I'm not too far I'm from Campbellville but live in Milton with my FI .

So happy there are soo many Canadian Brides, we are getting married at the Grand Paradise Bavaro in Puta Cana Dominican Republic departing TO on April16th with Sunquest getting married on the 19th! YAY! Happy planning oh and aren't we going to be the proud country 2010 Olympics next year!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users