Photo

More wedding & Cabo pictures

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

Umm Laura arent you the one with 3 dresses right now? If so I don't think you needed my help finding a dress. ROFL..

BTW, three weeks and your going to be married, how are things going?

#52 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:05 PM

Oh Tammy!! I can't wait to see the rest! You looked so beautiful, just like I imagined you would! I'm dying to see the pro ones!!! CONGRATS MISSY!!!!!
      Rebecca
      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#53 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

Thanks Rebecca, I'm bursting at the seams with anticipation and excitiment waiting for Juans pics. I've been looking at my email like 50 times a day "hoping" for a teaser picture. But I know their is still at least two weddings ahead of me so I'm thinking I may not see anything until after the fourth of July :-(

#54 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

tammy your signature pic is my favorite...you two look so happy and beautiful i get excited when you have a new pic up but this is my favorite....
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#55 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

Mine too Cessy... that one and the one of Cain and I kissing during our dance.

#56 REBECCA

REBECCA
            • VIP Member
            • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Thanks Rebecca, I'm bursting at the seams with anticipation and excitiment waiting for Juans pics. I've been looking at my email like 50 times a day "hoping" for a teaser picture. But I know their is still at least two weddings ahead of me so I'm thinking I may not see anything until after the fourth of July :-(
              I remember that feeling...it's torture! Try not to think about it (yeah right :) It will be worth the wait and I can't wait to see them! His pictures are getting better and better with each wedding!!

Did you post a review...did everything go smoothly?
              Rebecca
              <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
              Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#57 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

Yeah I posted a review. Umm my hair trial was a total nightmare. I hired a jazz duo and the day before the wedding they were going to charge me 350.00 MORE then what they quoted me so I ended up getting a panio player (not what I wanted, but some music is better then nothing) and a few other minor problems.. But in the end it didn't really matter I kept telling myself it's not worth getting worked up for.. :-)

#58 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 09:56 PM

I can't wait for more pics. BUT it makes it so impossible to leave this site. I have other things to do (umm..find a dress, photographer, finish my website, find a hotel...you get the picture), but no! I just sit and look at pictures all day.

Thanks for sharing Tammy! I loved the wind blowing your dress. It was like a blissful summer's day. Loved it.
                  Happily married since 2008

#59 DEE1978

DEE1978
                  • 134 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

Tammy, you look sooooo beauuuuutiful! I can't wait to see Juan's pics!

#60 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:21 PM

First of all - how am I just now finding this post! I can't believe it! But Tammy - you still look great, I saw the thread with the other pictures, but not this one! I am so, so, SO excited for you ... I do feel like my sis just got married!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dragonfly
                      It looks like you had the perfect day, at the perfect place. It just ends way too fast doesn't it
                      ha ha ha,,, HELL NO.. I love the fact that I'm done planning. :-) I must have looked at our wedding/vacation pictures about a dozen times already. lol I can't wait for Juans to get done.
                      Oh yea - no bridal blues here. I am SOOOOOO glad it's done and over! I know many of you miss wedding planning - not me! Tammy - isn't it nice just to come home and, well, be home w/o thinking "what do I need to get done for the wedding?" Love it!

Every time I see another picture of yours it makes me more excited to see Jaun's ... maybe I should send him a quick little message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users