Photo

Wedding Dresses in Toronto

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

Congrats Beachbum!!! What dress did you get?! Would love to see a picture!!!

I heard about the Bride's Project at one of the Bridal shows we went too and totally forgot about it! Thanks for the reminder!!!

#42 beachbum21

beachbum21
    • 438 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:45 AM

Thank you!! :)

I bought an Anne Barge gown, don't know the exact style #, need to check the tags! lol!

Anyone interested in going, here's a link to the shop:

http://www.whitetoronto.com/

I went expecting not to be able to find something within my budget, and I can't believe how lucky I was!! Will post pics as soon as I can :)

I also tried on the Monique Lluhlier "Snow White" dress, it was beautiful! It was discounted but still out of my budget.

Happy shopping!

#43 Stacey00

Stacey00
      • 40 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

I bought my dress at Dina Alonzi in Etobicoke. It hasn't come in yet but I was very happy with the service at the store. The selection is limited but everything was so beautiful.

They do have higher end prices (I should add)

#44 beachbum21

beachbum21
        • 438 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:49 AM

A friend of mine found her dress at White and then actually purchased it at Dina Alonzi's because she managed to get it for a fraction of the cost! :) Her and her friend both bought their dresses there so they had a little negotiating power.

#45 justmarried

justmarried
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:01 AM

My wedding dress was San Patrick's Esau. I bought it at Bridal Swan in Aurora. Very good service, nice people and great collections. Highly recommended.  www.bridalgowntoronto.com

#46 justmarried

justmarried
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:09 AM

My wedding dress was San Patrick's Esau and I got it at Bridal Swan small boutique in Aurora. I highly recommend this store with very professional and full attention to every bride. No time limit. Alteration was perfect. 5+ store. www.bridalgowntoronto.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users