Sign in to follow this  
melinda234

My RIU Palace Wedding!!

Hi Mitzy 7.

I'm getting there in 2 weeks and the info that I've received from the wc shows that they try to designate an area on the beach but there are people near by. There are about 5 other locations in the hotel that you can have your ceremony.

We're gettting married on one of the Gazebo's, it's private and has a great view of the ocean.

Maybe that's something to consider.

If you'd like I can e-mail you all the different options of location, restaruants, cakes, etc, that the wc e-mailed me after I confirmed the wedding.

kate

Lovely Review!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! So with Mango weddings you had the other photog and that is the first review I have seen of hers. I am using them also. The pics you posted seem sp vibrant and colorful, love them.

Great Review Melinda! Everything sounds wonderful!

I will say this with regards to Mango...I agree with Melinda, I think my group shots stink. It was windy on the beach and they had everyone looking into the sun, so you can imagine how our pics turned out - windblown and squinty eyed! I feel like they should have said - hey, the hotel has some great architechture (we got married at Dreams) lets go take some group shots in the hotel. They are professional photographers right??

I also have the same complaint about them choosing the photos that get turned black and white - if you are using them in the future, you need to give them instuctions to save them both ways.

In the end, I was happy though....sorry to hijack your review Melinda people were asking, so thought I would chime in.

Love your review! Getting married there 11/9/10 on the beach as well! I love the orange fabric woven through the arbor on the beach, did you bring that or did they provide it?