Sign in to follow this  
randp8910

August 2010 Brides!

jennyco116,

We have the same date. I think that cool, I havent seen anyone else I think with that date. It seems aug isnt as popular as some of the other months even for a DW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax Lady View Post
jennyco116,

We have the same date. I think that cool, I havent seen anyone else I think with that date. It seems aug isnt as popular as some of the other months even for a DW.
I dont think that August is popular at all which makes us even more special... woot2.gif. I see you're getting married in Trelawny, we are honeymooning in MoBay starting on the 22nd either at Iberostar Grand or Secrets Wild Orchid.

my FI is from JA so were only staying at the resort from 18-22 and then we will stay at his place. Dont know if you ever been to JA but you will have a great time. I havent been to MoBay except for the airport but he already told me that he is going to take me to all kinds of parrishes.

Whoo hoo...invites are going out tomorrow although so many people have already RSVP'd on our website I almost dont see a point. Next project...finishing OOT bags. My best friend works for an airline so she is going to ship 50 lbs. of my stuff to Key West for free and the rest my mom is driving with.

My parents are paying off the reception this friday so to get confirmation on that makes me really excited. Now if I can just lose 15 more pounds....I am getting really desperate here and I know that stress is a major factor..AAARRRGGGHHHHH !!!

@ Sax Lady...you are so lucky to have an inside track. I have been to Jamaica a few times before and one of my good friends is the GM for Margaritaville Caribbean so he has taken me all over the island. My FI has never been so this will be an extra special treat for him. LOL....sometimes I think I am looking forward to the honeymoon more than anything else.

Jennyco116,

I'm glad you have so much done. I feel like I dont have anything done actually because I dont haha. But yeah I looking forward to going one because I havent seen FI in a long time. Your FI will have a great time. I am staying 2 and half weeks total were only staying 5days at the resort though. We have a son together and he has a daughter from previous marriage so this will be the first time the kids meet so we want them to get to spend some extra time together and we can spend time together as a family. Where are you staying for the honeymoon?

Im starting to feel a little behind. I only have 4 months and I haven't done a whole lot. I have had the mindset that i wanted it to be a carefree wedding and planning process, but now I am starting to feel the stress. My mom and I are going to Key West in May to check out restaurants for the reception dinner so I am hoping to get a lot of things done while we are there. I have sent out the invitations and asked peopel to RSVP with a 'yes we are coming' or 'no, we can't make it' by May 1st so I know how many people to plan for at the dinner, but so far only 3 people have done that. I know more people are planning to come than that. I also started worrying about the heat in August. I always knew it would be warm, but now Im imagining crazy heat and eveyone sweating and dying at the ceremony. I worry too much, I just need to remember to breathe, it will all work out.

We're under 4 months ladies!! Our MIB invites went out 2 days ago!!

Other than that I'm on the lookout for decor for our AHR. The next few weeks will be crazy with us closing on our new home and moving ARGGHH!!!