Photo

Any UFC fans???

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 CrystalM

CrystalM
  • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

We always end up at the bar watching it. FH won't go out if I don't so I've started looking forward to watching people get knocked out, but...mostly I'm along for the ride

Nadine, I would have spent my night drooling all over myself if I was there!
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#12 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:23 AM

I'm with Crystal...

"Nadine, I would have spent my night drooling all over myself if I was there!"

Oh man. I'm pretty sure I would do anything to have been around when UFC 100 was on. YOU MET GSP!!! Super jealous over here.
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#13 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

I love the UFC and TUF. It is my favorite reality TV show and I have watched all of them!

OMG -- Nadine- that is rediculous that those pics are from your bach party!!! You never went into detail on that. I am 10000% jelly!!!

#14 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

GSP was surrounded by a group of his friends at the pool and they went to go down the waterslide so me and 5 of my friends followed them down the slide.. and then when they were going in for a group picture, my sister seriously jumped in the middle right onto his lap and took that picture of him and her. It was seriously priceless!! Most of them were really nice, we were surprised!

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:49 AM

That is awesome! How fun!! Were those pics at rehab?

#16 CrystalM

CrystalM
            • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cdnvb9
              GSP was surrounded by a group of his friends at the pool and they went to go down the waterslide so me and 5 of my friends followed them down the slide.. and then when they were going in for a group picture, my sister seriously jumped in the middle right onto his lap and took that picture of him and her. It was seriously priceless!! Most of them were really nice, we were surprised!
              I thought he looked a little lost as to what was going on!!
              I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#17 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

yah all the ones at the pool were at rehab on sunday.. the ones in the club were from saturday night after the fight at the after hours club Drai's. Except for the ones with chuck, that was friday night at Tryst.

#18 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

crystal -lol seriously i have never laughed so hard b/c my sister is sooo not like that but she was drunk and really wanted her picture wtih him. he had no idea what just happened!

#19 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cdnvb9
                    crystal -lol seriously i have never laughed so hard b/c my sister is sooo not like that but she was drunk and really wanted her picture wtih him. he had no idea what just happened!
                    That is toooo funny. What a fun story!

#20 lolosmama

lolosmama
                    • 232 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

I'm not really a big fan, but it is tough to avoid it where I live because Pat Miletich's gym is here. I dated a TUF 2 guy for awhile when he lived here, and tried to ignore the fact that he was a fighter, lol! Nadine, your pics are awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users