Tease! ~ Ann wedding pic by Leigh Miller

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#71 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by TammyB
    OMG Ann, tell Paul to get his hand off your @$$.. ROFL..
    Oh come on, can you blame him? After seeing her bpics I'm sure he just couldn't wait!! lol

Ann, you're a saint for sharing those three prof pictures and the ones from your friend. I love your dress, you look gorgeous... absolutely stunning. That sucks that you guys were sick though .

Oh, by the way - the one that Leigh showed as a teaser is AMAZING! lol... just thought you should know!! lol... sorry that was cruel...
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#72 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:46 PM

omg - ann i looked through scotts pics and im in so many of them. i hate seeing pics of myself yikes!!!

so i made it through the week. ann whatever you had on the wedding day i got as well. or maybe something different or worse. i spent three house throwing up on the plane on the way home and have been so sick all week (my getting sick when returning home from mexico is now at 50%!) i ate today for the first time all week really. but i made it through the week, the graduation, the party i hosted complete with my ex-husband, his wife, their kids, and my ex MIL oh and shooting another wedding! everyone behaved themselves at the party and graduation and my son had a wonderful week. pics coming soon on the blog.

so on to anns pics....i will be posting the slideshow by midweek and of course will come back here and make an announcement! it was a beautiful wedding! and so fun. so ill be back soon :) off to bed early so i can get busy when this week starts!!! have a good weekend everyone - leigh

#73 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:35 AM

oh Leigh that sounds just awful...(the sickness and the ex situation) you are such a brave girl to go through all of that...can't wait to see all the pics!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#74 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
      • 931 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!

#75 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by starchild
          Beautiful!!!!!!!! Those flower girls are adorable!! Thanks again for the starfish....did you get it back? (worried) The concierge/front desk guy put it in an envelope with your name/room number but wouldn't give me your number......anyway enjoy Hawaii and we'll talk when you get back. It was nice to meet you...even though I was a tad tipsy..oops :o)
          I didn't get it back - I thought you were going to pick it back up so that you could start a new starfish chain! Oh no! I wonder if it's worth having Dreams send it .. or are there any other Dreams PV brides that can pick it up?

#76 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

one quick portrait of ann, plenty if smiley pics coming later but i like this one cause she so stunning!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

#77 cessyboston

• VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:54 PM

so beautiful..............
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#78 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:58 PM

Awe, Ann you looks SO beautiful.

Leigh, I'm not surprised at how wonderful this picture is. You are amazing.

#79 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

Gorgeous pic!!!

#80 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:03 PM

yay - i can see it! i have to admit, i don't look like i am not feeling well! leigh, i am sooooo excited to see the rest of them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users