Photo

New Iberostar Rose Hall Suites member

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 edSweety

edSweety
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

thanks everyone for the welcome. How have you dealt with online invites or save the dates? thanks
    My wedding Review of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    http://bestdestinati....wedding-53621/

#12 n&n112109

n&n112109
    • 216 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!
      Nicole

#13 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
      • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

Congrats and Welcome!

#14 drmegan

drmegan
        • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

Hello Edsweety!
          I just recently booked for the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites for almost a whole year after you (Nov. 17th 2010). They've been so great this far. I'm looking forward to hearing how things come along for you and especially your pictures. Are you going with someone local for pics? Good Luck!
          Megan

#15 TDJ06

TDJ06
          • 10 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Congratulations, I recently booked at IRHS as well (July 2010). Will be interested in hearing how your planning goes and would love to share info.

#16 AugustBride2B

AugustBride2B
            • 312 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#17 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

to the forum and CONGRATS!!!

#18 SDSteph

SDSteph
                • 812 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:55 AM

Welcome to the forum! You are in the right place. Hope to see you around the forum. Cheers
                  Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#19 Love3

Love3
                  • 785 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Hi

I am pretty new on here too. I am getting married at Rose Hall Suites too Nov 9 2009!! Are you talking to a wedding coordinator yet? Have you booked anything down there such as flowers, photographer?? I heard that the wedding coordinators were great with getting back to you quickly and communication but boy was I wrong. They take at least a week to get back to me! Not impressed since I only have 4mths to plan this!!! Trying to figure out this OOT bag stuff lol. There are sooo many great ideas on here but it is all US We are in the process of looking for a photographer. Happy planning!
                    ~Heather~

#20 drmegan

drmegan
                    • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Love3
                      Hi

I am pretty new on here too. I am getting married at Rose Hall Suites too Nov 9 2009!! Are you talking to a wedding coordinator yet? Have you booked anything down there such as flowers, photographer?? I heard that the wedding coordinators were great with getting back to you quickly and communication but boy was I wrong. They take at least a week to get back to me! Not impressed since I only have 4mths to plan this!!! Trying to figure out this OOT bag stuff lol. There are sooo many great ideas on here but it is all US We are in the process of looking for a photographer. Happy planning!
                      Sorry to hear they are taking their time getting back to you. This may be info you already have but i casae not....I contacted Tai Flora and they sent thru their pdfs of past arrangements which makes it pretty easy to choose. And two great photographers (in case you want someone local rather than flying down someone) are Michael and Olive Saab or Paula And Damian of Sungold, the reviews on both have been great from what i've read! Good luck, I can't imagine trying to do all this planning in 4 months - ambitious undertaking!!
                      Cheers,
                      Megan :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users