Sexy high heels to borrow?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

I would not need them for a few months however I was wondering if anyone would let me borrow their stiletto or sexy high heeled shoes for my BD shoot. I would pay for shipping and all that. I would only use them for the shoot. I really dont have the right shoes for a BD shoot and I dont want to pay for shoes that I probably wont wear again.

I can wear a size 8-8.5

I would ship them back the next day after the shoot. Again It wont be for awhile but im just trying to get a head start!

Thanks in advance!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:57 AM

I know lots of girls bought new shoes and then returned them after the shoot. That would be more cost effective then paying to have shoes shipped to you and back to original owner...

#3 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
      • Banned
      • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by carly
        I know lots of girls bought new shoes and then returned them after the shoot. That would be more cost effective then paying to have shoes shipped to you and back to original owner...
        Ah I never thought of that! Ill be in a hotel room so its not like I would walking on dirt outside:) thanks for that tip.

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:00 PM

I agree that shipping back and forth could be expensive and kind of a pain.

Why not check out E-bay or Craig's List? You can always sell the shoes when you are finished with them.

#5 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

Im afraid if my FI see's them at our house he will want me to keep them LOL

#6 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:09 PM

zappos is a year return shipping (and free shipping there and back)
              - I'd try them

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Plus wearing a stranger's shoes is kinda gross. Maybe I'm just a foot phobia person. Check out endless.com or something. They have great returns and next day shipping.
                Happily married since 2008

#8 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  Plus wearing a stranger's shoes is kinda gross. Maybe I'm just a foot phobia person. Check out endless.com or something. They have great returns and next day shipping.
                  Ditto, I'm not sure I would want to borrow or lend someone's heels. But i'm not a foot person either...

#9 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

I heart zappos, but if you are worried about FI seeing them when they ship... try something local like Nordstroms. The return policies for both are amazing!

#10 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                      I have thought about that. I know my feet are clean :) I cant stand nasty feet :) I figured if I couldnt find anyone people would have great ideas which you ladies do :) Its a win win situation!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users