Photo

What triggered your bridezilla moment?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

love this thread. I don't know if i had a b-zilla moment but I am going to ask dh and my sis and I bet they will tell me. I was emotional but it manifested as tears....

#22 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

I think I was pretty calm for the most part, but I kept almost going Bridezilla on one of my BMs who I shoulda just fired before the wedding. Besides the fact that she left halfway into our reception because its the night that she schedules sex with her husband (at a specific time on Saturdays and some time mid-week!!) she also tried to steal my flowers at least 3 times before the wedding. They had an "A" monorgram on them so she kept "pretending" to think that they were hers, when she knew they weren't. She likes being the center of attention. I have a nice thread on here somewhere of all the texts that she sent be before the wedding trying to back me into plans...

#23 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:57 PM

drbrainfreeze - omg, wtf is wrong with that girl?!?! Stealing your bouquet? That's a pretty low thing to do to someone, imo. And leaving your reception for her "scheduled sex" with her dh? lol like it can't wait a few hours? Wow!

#24 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 06:14 PM

Holy crap, I would have gone bridezilla too if I had some of these things happen to me. One of my sisters purposely screwing with my gown? I would have killed her. And leaving the reception to go have sex with your husband? Aah, hello?? You're MARRIED, you can do that any freakin' time you want!! If the only way you're getting it is because it's scheduled, then honey there's something you ain't doing right! lol

#25 Jenn79

Jenn79
          • 625 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

The closest I came was when my brother and his girlfriend refused to give me a straight answer whether they were coming to the wedding or not, and actually told me that they might decide at the last minute and just show up...um, no, not cool, there is money that needs to be paid ahead of time. I don't think people actually get it until they plan a wedding of their own.
            Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
            Review Pictures Pro Pictures
            "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#26 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

drbrainfreeze - I am laughing out loud at your post. Who on earth would do those things? Are you two still friends?

I haven't bridezilla'd out yet - but there's still time. I can feel it brewing!
              http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#27 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
              • 813 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
                drbrainfreeze - I am laughing out loud at your post. Who on earth would do those things? Are you two still friends?

I haven't bridezilla'd out yet - but there's still time. I can feel it brewing!
                It will happen....

I need to find that old post, because the things that this girl did, well.....http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40959

That was before the wedding. You saw what happened during/after the wedding. It didn't stop there, but yes, we are all still friends. We get laughs from her and contend with the fact that she is insane. But DH is very good friends with her hubby, so she just comes with the package. She is not my #1 friend, but I am still nice to her. It takes a LOT for you to not be my friend. The last friend that "broke up" with me, broke up because we could not go to her wedding for very valid reasons....oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users