Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Brides??

• Please log in to reply
1691 replies to this topic

#421 Kelly Olson

Kelly Olson
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by janette34 

For those of you who are having a hard time hearing back from the WC at the Grand Sirenis which email address are you using.  It has never been more than a day for me to get a response.

Kelly - If you do switch to the Grand Sunset Princess you won't be disappointed, I was there in April and loved it!

Hi Janette,

Being that you were at Grand Sunset Princess, do you know is the Grant Princess the same resort?  I still have my fingers crossed for Grand Sirenis, but its good to have a plan B.

#422 janette34

janette34
    • 417 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:52 AM

Yes they are.  Basically all the rooms are on the outside of the resort with pools in the middle.  The only difference that I could tell was depending on which side you are booked into determines which lobby you use to check in. 

Originally Posted by Kelly Olson 

Hi Janette,

Being that you were at Grand Sunset Princess, do you know is the Grant Princess the same resort?  I still have my fingers crossed for Grand Sirenis, but its good to have a plan B.

#423 LJMedic

LJMedic
      • 23 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

So bit of a change of plans, the weddding date they gave us did not allow us the 3 business days we needed for a legal marriage, so we know are going may 20th, to be married May 24th. Invites are out and now I can relax for a bit. No just to decide on a wedding package and find some bridesmaid dresses. Thanks for all your input ladies, cant wait to hear about all your weddings!!!!!

#424 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

Has anyone ever asked the WCs at the GS about sky lanterns at the resort during their reception?  We'll be out at the palapa...wondering if it's an option...

#425 janette34

janette34
          • 417 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

I have and unfortunately the answer is no due to the jungle surrounding the resort.

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Has anyone ever asked the WCs at the GS about sky lanterns at the resort during their reception?  We'll be out at the palapa...wondering if it's an option...

#426 MJKH

MJKH
            • Site Supporter
            • 654 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

Thanks janette34!  I was going to order some and take the "don't ask don't tell" approach, but I'd rather know and not get anyone into trouble.

Originally Posted by janette34 

I have and unfortunately the answer is no due to the jungle surrounding the resort. 

#427 DianaKeelon

DianaKeelon
              • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

Does anyone know what the cost is to rent all the sound equipment if you are having your wedding at the palapa?

Getting married on November 25 -- only 55 days to go!!

#428 janette34

janette34
                • 417 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

According to the documents I received it costs $400 pesos per hour for the sound system and $600 pesos per hour for a DJ.  Does your package include either?

Originally Posted by DianaKeelon 

Does anyone know what the cost is to rent all the sound equipment if you are having your wedding at the palapa?

Getting married on November 25 -- only 55 days to go!!

#429 DianaKeelon

DianaKeelon
                  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:41 PM

Thanks janette34! I have the Bliss transat package so it doesn't include either, but I don't need a dj. I'll have everything on a laptop, and my photographer's husband has agreed to play dj for the night

#430 redapple01

redapple01
                    • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

Hello all

My wedding to GS is in 55 days and I have a question about group tours. We would like to host a group tour to Tulum / Catamaran trip for the 55 people attending. Does anyone know what tour groups work there and the cost?

Any information is appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users