Live from my soapbox...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 msmoodyr

• 329 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

I am soooo frustrated .. Destination weddings are supposed to be easy right? So I had finally found BM dresses .. This was a 2nd attempt ..initially I was set on Aria but in person they were not as figure flattering ..which was kinda good because I thought they were alittle to formal ...I was alil disappointed because I had tp back to drawing board..I stumbled across some JCrew dresses from someone wedding review ..that particular dress was discontinued but I saw some suitable options ..to make a long story short..one of the reps told me the color would be around through the end of summer..Welp today they are sold out and discontinued ..now I'm back ay point A. Having to find some dresses before the stores are bombarded witt fall ..its like you have to buy a dress a year in advance ..this isn't a juicy vent but I was really looking forward to crossing that off my list.

#2 msmoodyr

• 329 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:00 PM

Sorry about the typos my blackberry storm sux

#3 courtney_b00

• 417 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

oh no...so sorry to hear about that! I would be soo...mad!! Good luck on your search once again--I guess as soon as you find some you luck GRAB THEM!!

#4 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

Perhaps you weren't meant to have suitable options, but you were meant to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses and that just hasn't happened yet. I can totally relate with crossing stuff off the list though. It will happen, slowly, but surely, it all gets done! Good Luck!! :)

#5 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:20 PM

you will find the right one...there are tons of dresses out there...

#6 Sapphire723

• 888 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Ugh, I hate it when someone tells you that something will be there and it isn't. Because what do they lose when they're wrong? Nothing unless you cop an attitude and even then they're just going to laugh about it when you leave. What do you lose? Possibly the dress you really wanted, your time, and maybe a bit of your sanity!

There are a lot of really awesome BM dress choices out there, so don't stress too much. And we can always help with the search. :) Sorry you had to deal with this, though.

#7 msmoodyr

• 329 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:35 AM

Thanks Ladies!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users