#1 krissy2009

krissy2009
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

I am having difficulty deciding on one of three photographers:

Misha Earle
    Stacey Clarke
    Brian Nejedly

FYI- Their quote are comparable to one another ($100) difference.
    Can anyone help me out? BIG thanks.

#2 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

My opinion is Brian..only beacuse I used him though, so I am biased :)

I will say that he was fantastic, he meshed well with my family, and everyone loved him. People still rave about him.

#3 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

I am booking with Misha.

I liked Stacey as well and she was really quick with responses but when I looked at a couple of complete weddings she had done and compared them to complete weddings Misha had done there was a certain emotion I saw captured by Misha in more of the pictures than in Stacey's. (It's easy to pick out highlights from a bunch of weddings but I was more interested in seeing all the pictures from one wedding, I think it better represents what I can expect to get). Don't get me wrong, Stacey has amazing pictures too.

I didn't know about Brian until after I booked so I haven't really looked at his work. I did ask him for a price list for a next day TTD session and he never returned my email....

I'm sure you'll be happy with any of them. Good luck!

#4 kun09

kun09
        • 18 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:55 PM

I would love to hear what others have to say about photographers. I haven't really started looking into them but I know I should start soon.

#5 jk1101

jk1101
          • 2,582 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Have you looked into Sungold with Paula and Damian? When I put all of the pricing together for everything I wanted it came out comparably with the others and I thought their pictures were fantastic. From what I've heard their associates are also very talented.

Here's their website - Paula was very quick to get back to me with info.

https://sungoldphoto.com/

#6 jh17

jh17
            • 78 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jerseykitten
              Have you looked into Sungold with Paula and Damian? When I put all of the pricing together for everything I wanted it came out comparably with the others and I thought their pictures were fantastic. From what I've heard their associates are also very talented.

Here's their website - Paula was very quick to get back to me with info.

https://sungoldphoto.com/
              Hi Jeresykitten,
              Have you booked Sungold to do your photography at the Grand Palladium? I just took a look at their website and think their photos are great. I have read that the Palladium only allows the photographer that they have a contract with (True Colors) but I have not confirmed this with Jascynthia yet. I would prefer to go with a different photographer because the pictures are really important to me.
              hope the planning is going well!
              Jane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users