• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#131 sam33

sam33
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ryan's girl
    I know that the Lindo had white and gold for sure. Unfortunately that was a detail that we totally forgot about and they used the gold for our wedding. I wasn't the biggest fan of the gold.

The set up for the beach ceremony is pretty simple, but there are lots of extras that you can add on. I'll try to upload a picture of our ceremony for you.
    Thankyou for your information

I did however take the plunge and contact the hotel who were very quick to reply, They do have other colours available, and blue is one of them so im really pleased.

#132 sam33

sam33
    • 62 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

I have been sent a picture of a traditional beach set up, from the hotel W/C Mayra, which looks really lovely.
      Not sure if i am able to upload it correctly on this site but if anybody would like the picture please feel free to email @ samfrench34@hotmail.com. I will do my best to send it across

#133 finleys7

finleys7
      • 703 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sam33
        Hi Ladies hope you are all well and wedding plans are in full swing.

I have just spent most of today working on our wedding website - please tell me if you like it or hate it !!
        samantha and kevin's wedding

Just a couple of quick questions, i hope you dont mind answering ?
        Do any of you ladies know if the hotel supply coloured bows for the chair backs or if we have to bring them with us. Also does anybody know the kind of set up they have for a beach ceremony.
        Sam I like the website, especially the 'Have Your Say' part about songs you want to hear...good idea.

Mine is finleychierchie.com if you want to take a look.
        Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
        Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#134 LDeeken

LDeeken
        • 200 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

Great Websites girls!! Samantha you'll have to let us know how the online RSVP works out. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but wondered how the guests would respond.

#135 NorthernGirl

NorthernGirl
          • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:05 AM

They are fantastic Websites. I love that you included Spanish words/phrases - great idea! I'm still working on my website.

#136 finleys7

finleys7
            • 703 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NorthernGirl
              They are fantastic Websites. I love that you included Spanish words/phrases - great idea! I'm still working on my website.
              I am thinking of printing this as well and making a Dummy' Translation book for their welcome bags...it all depends on time and effort though =)
              Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
              Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#137 LDeeken

LDeeken
              • 200 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

We are thinking of sending the Spanish for dummies to our guest beforehand so they have time to practice. This might also give them something to do on the plane!!

#138 sam33

sam33
                • 62 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by finleys7
                  Sam I like the website, especially the 'Have Your Say' part about songs you want to hear...good idea.

Mine is finleychierchie.com if you want to take a look.
                  Thankyou for the priviledge of looking at your web site, its is fantastic. I love that you have put music to yours. Your idea of a quiz is brilliant. You must have had a lot of fun designing it.

Thankyou

#139 Danielle327

Danielle327
                  • 9 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Hi Girls,

Just thought I'd post (even though I plan to get married in Punta Cana). My now fiance and I visited Iberostar in Mexico last year. We LOVED it...we stayed for 7 nights and didn't want to leave! We had soooo much fun. Great place, staff, activities, etc, etc.

Best of Luck with all your weddings!

Danielle

P.S. Only reason we aren't getting married there is because my fiance is Dominican and we want his family there to come to the wedding. So we are looking into DR's Iberostars :)

#140 LDeeken

LDeeken
                    • 200 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hey Girls!! Here are a few videos that I finally uploaded to you tube:

Gazebo - YouTube - Iberostar Paraiso Wedding Gazebo

Chapel - YouTube - Iberostar Paraiso Wedding Chapel

Hope you all find this helpful!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users