Photo

Wedding Date Confirmed!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

Congrats!!!! I remember the confirmation being such a great feeling! One less thing to worry about!
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#12 linzangel

linzangel
    • 217 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:01 PM

Congrats and happy planning!

#13 KPEG

KPEG
      • 267 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by VallieR
        I received confirmation from Dreams La Romana. Our wedding date is May 29, 2010.
        Hi, how long did it take to get the confirmation? I am in the process of trying to secure my date. It took me a week to find out if the date was available and now that I finally got word that it's not, I'm trying to act quick!

Any words of wisdom for me?

Thanks! And congrats!

#14 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
        • 653 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

Hi KPEG,
          I just went through that process as well with the WC at DLR and it was pretty nerve wracking... I actually wrote my subject line as: URGENT Wedding Inquiry and she responded fairly quickly.

Once I confirmed my date was available, I sent in my reservation forms about 4 days later (confirmed on a Thurs and sent forms on the Tuesday) and the deposit was taken off my credit card a few days later and I received the 'official' confirmation from Tiara then.

Good luck to you, it's a huge relief once you are booked! :)

#15 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
          • 2,424 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

KPEG I went thru it back in April. Once my date was available I sent my info to her on April 21 and the 28th i emailed her to see what the status was and she said she was waiting on the accounting dept. On May 5th I emailed her again because I checked by credit card statement online and the charge went thru on April 23 so I emailed the she and two days later she sent me the the confirmation.
            I would check to see if the charge went thru and if so let her know. Who knows it could be the Accounting dept that is the problem.

#16 MilitaryMrs.s-to be

MilitaryMrs.s-to be
            • 553 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Congrats! So exciting :)

#17 PCBride

PCBride
              • 39 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

Congratulations! DLR seems so pretty! I wanted my TTD at Altos de Chavon, but it is a couple of hours drive from PC...so I think I am on the brink of forgoing it.

Your wedding will be beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users