Photo

Royal Cancun

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
  • 677 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

I had my wedding there last June and there was music and activity during the day at The Royal.....95% of my guests were under the age of 30 and EVERYONE enjoyed themselves with all of the music and activities by the pool at the Royal.........I am not sure why there wouldnt be music there during December.....weird....

#122 almah

almah
    • 24 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Hey brides who have gotten married at Caribe/Royal & brides are who are still planning! I have another one.... If you didn't use or are not planning on using services of the spa for make up and hair, how did you get out of paying a vendor fee for make up and hair? I've been talking to Styling Trio Riviera, and they seem not interested to help out at all. They suggested I drive down to their salon in Playa....there's no way I am driving down to Playa on my wedding day. 

Since make up/hair is about $385, there's no way I'm paying another $350 on top of that. I have read in old forums that some brides sneaked the make up/hair people in, but I really don't want to deal with that. If I really have to I will, but how will my wedding coordinator not notice them? Also, since I want to do a trial run, and the day off, I need to pull this off twice. 

Any suggestions or advice from what you have done? Thank you!

Alma

#123 Labebita911

Labebita911
      • 303 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

soooo... i was wondering.. Im debating on wether using SPazul for hair and makeup.. or hiring outside vendor.. problem is i really really wouldnt want to pay $350 just to have someone do that!! that sounds crazy to me... anyone had bad or good experience with spazul.

Also .. i contacted my WC and she told me if i wanted to have photography and videography wether its by the same person or not i have to pay double!!! thats crazy too!! if the same vendor is providing both photo and video why do i need to pay an extra $350!.. anyone encountered this?..Im really starting to get annoyed with all these fees!!! cuz the fee itself is soo high.. other resorts are like 100.. that sounds more reasonable considering all my guest are staying at Real Resort..

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#124 blaze03

blaze03
        • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

What was the deposit amount? what is the best place for a reception?

#125 Labebita911

Labebita911
          • 303 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

$200 for deposit and it all depends on what feel your looking for.. i want full beach feel there for having my reception on the beach.. the gazebo is also really nice

Originally Posted by blaze03 

What was the deposit amount? what is the best place for a reception?

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

#126 blaze03

blaze03
            • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Thanks for the feedback! My wedding will be in July also 7.13.13! My main concern is the reception area because i want a party with DJ and space for my guest to dance. I am not to concerned with a "dinner" type reception since food is free and in abundance.

#127 Labebita911

Labebita911
              • 303 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:37 AM

Cool Mines is July 14 this year..

well the beach area can be made as big or as small. Im only having 20 guest and there accomedating to as small or as big. I mean they have beach party's for the resort some days, so i think it should be fine. We are having a dj and a light up dance floor.

Thanks for the feedback! My wedding will be in July also 7.13.13! My main concern is the reception area because i want a party with DJ and space for my guest to dance. I am not to concerned with a "dinner" type reception since food is free and in abundance.

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

#128 blaze03

blaze03
                • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

Well I can't wait until u give your review!!!!! Tell me everything;)

#129 blaze03

blaze03
                  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

Labebita911...does the resort supply the dj? How much was it?

#130 Labebita911

Labebita911
                    • 303 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Labebita911...does the resort supply the dj? How much was it?

Hi Blaze03,

No the DJ was 950 for 3 hours and additional hour $150.

they supply you with ipod deck and speaker if you want to bring an ipod. 

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users