Photo

Are you paying for your bridesmaids dresses?

• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#411 Lia33

Lia33
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

@calgarybride2015 - Good point. I will see what my budget is looking like as we get closer to the date. IF I do get them something else, it will definitely have to be something small and super inexpensive. It helped that I financed everything - so the blow of the cost of bridesmaids dresses isn't hitting me so hard right now lol but I definitely do not want to go overboard with gifts and paying for things that I don't need to. They weren't expecting me to cover this expense for them so if it comes down to it, it's a good enough gift to them. 

#412 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

For those paying or helping with cost for bridesmaids dresses, will you also give an additional gift to them or will you consider this their gift? I'm paying for my 4 bridesmaid dresses - I have 4 and their dresses are $150 each. Just wasn't sure if I should get an additional gift for them once we are at our location.

I am paying for my girl's dresses and then everyone is getting Rayban aviators and silk clutches that will also be used during the ceremony. They will of course also get OOT bags along with other guests.

#413 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:38 AM

I only have my MOH and brother. My MOH is a student and I know she's making a huge effort to come with us so I'll probably pay for her dress. My brother is a student too so I'll probably pay for his attire my parents are paying for his ticket there. We're keeping it simple anyway so it shouldn't cost too much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users