Photo

Need Help With Thank You Notes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frmh

frmh
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

I would like to send out thank you's to everyone who: attended the wedding, AHR, or sent a gift. The only thing is I am TOTALLY lost on what to do, what to write, when to send them. So basically any help will be very appreciated

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:25 AM

You can buy thank you notes from any stationary store OR make some photo ones up on any photo website; there are tons referenced on here if you do a search.

Other than that, thank you notes are just that... If they attended an event only; it's "Thank you for coming, it meant a lot to us" and if applicable reference something personal that may have happened or was meaning full between you. If they bought you a gift, then you reference the specific gift; how you may use it, etc.. if they bought a gift and attended; combine the two. It's simple. =)

#3 Natural

Natural
      • 218 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

I plan on having a thank you note at the end of my fan programs (thanks Aylee for the template)...

For those who are unable to attend and send gifts, they will get the same message as a postcard when we return.
        Life is too short to be serious...so laugh a little

http://tickers.Ticke....hYF/weight.png

http://tickers.Ticke....o/exercise.png

#4 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
        • 155 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

Here are some online sites that might help you with wording.

Wedding Thank You Cards Sample Wording - Make Writing Thank You Cards Easy By Following These Examples

Thank You Cards - Wedding Etiquette

How I love the internet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users