stefnicole
  • 544 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:02 PM

Keep us posted on your progress!

#12 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
    • 349 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:18 PM

Its heartening to know that you may have to try 200 dresses before you find the one... I've tried gone to a few shops and have tried maybe 20... and still have not found one that I absolutely loved yet... :P

#13 KJT1985

KJT1985
      • 694 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sita&Nate
        Its heartening to know that you may have to try 200 dresses before you find the one... I've tried gone to a few shops and have tried maybe 20... and still have not found one that I absolutely loved yet... :P
        Ahaha yeah! I'm an indecisive person and have trouble just deciding what to have for lunch - let alone what to wear on the biggest day of my life! First time I went shopping it was just me and a gf and I tried on close to 50 that weekend and there was ONE I fell in love with. The next shopping trip was with my mother, FMIL, FSIL, and a different friend and it was hard to know what dresses I was in love with compared to the ones everybody else was in love with. No worries, you'll find one you can't live without!

#14 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
        • 417 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:09 PM

I agree...he's definitely motivating you...that's awesome! Good luck on losing the lbs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users