My pics from Matt Adcock @delsolphotography

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 jessla

• 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:43 AM

Wow, they did a great job! They caught a lot of great moments! And you were such a beautiful bride :o).

#32 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

beautiful pics Yamille!

#33 sunsetbride1

• 1,083 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:59 AM

Gorgeous Yamille! You looked amazing and I absolutely agree.. the emotions of the day is so beautifully illustrated! Congrats!

#34 beach2009

• 299 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:04 PM

Yamille, the pictures are amazing! All the emotion and detail of the day are brilliantly captured. You look beautiful, and must be so thrilled.

#35 IMPPEARL

• 336 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:54 PM

GREAT Photos! Where did you get the flower for your hair, I Love it!!
            Need an Amazing Photographer? Phil Steingard and his colleagues are great!http://www.steingardstudios.com/

#36 yamille

• 1,460 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

Thank you ladies for all your kind words! I am super happy with the story being told from this angle. It brings me right back and I know that will be the case twenty years from now. :)

Originally Posted by MissyR
              Amazing pics! Still waiting for mine
              Yamille, your pictures tell a wonderful story. You can see that you guys had an amazing day. I love the pics of you & the girls walking together & the pics of everyone crying even had me teary eyed!
              Thanks! everyone was crying. I love seeing those. I am so touched.

Originally Posted by *Heather*
              Wow Yamille! Those pics are incredible! I love the ring on the "Something borrowed" book...too cute. And your dh's tears when you were coming down the aisle...so adorable! It looks like there wasn't a dry eye in the house! Congrats :)
              That shot of the book is fun. He's very creative. That was my beach reading!
              Terry...ugh when I see any of him tearing I melt. He's a gem.

#37 Preciousmi811

• 342 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

The emotion in your pictures... from happy to teary, to elated, wow just amazing! You are so lucky the photographer was able to capture that. You looked so beautiful your dress was stunning. Great pictures.
                One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#38 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

your pics are gorgeous
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#39 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

your pictures are beautiful!! i started tearing up myself seeing the ones of your DH crying as you walked down the aisle!

#40 nathanielthompsonphoto

• 1,212 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

Those are great! Especially the ceremony shots! You've got to be stoked you chose Matt as your photographer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users