Am I crazy for planning my own Bridal Shower?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beWed09

• 319 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:49 AM

Well I was suppose to have a bridal Shower in my hometown in NY, but do to my car accident I couldnt make it. So I decided to send a evite out to my friends here in Atlanta and told them I was putting together a Bridal Shower/Girls' Night out. Some say ur throwing ur own shower? My response is "Yes and". I'm having it at a restaurant where everyone pay for themselves. My MOH said she will attend(she's out of Town), but i'm going to make her do the games(how slick of me :)) I just wanted a shower because I couldnt go home for mine...Am I crazy for throwing my own?

#2 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Nah! I would totally be doing the same if no one throws one for me. I don't have a MOH or bridemaids, so someone better throw me a freakin' shower! lol

I wouldn't worry about it, you guys will have tons of fun, regardless of who is hosting the shower! ENJOY! :)

#3 JOSIE

• 1,792 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

I don't think your crazy, especially considering the circumstances....sorry to hear about your car accident! I'm sure everyone will have a great time!!!!!

#4 mswenna74@yahoo.com

• 94 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

You are not crazy at all, Im a little what can I say over the board person and I was planning my own shower as well however, my friends have start calling asking about it and I asked them if I could at least help out, in one area at least

#5 EDSROSA

• 510 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

No u r not crazy! I would def be doing the same thing! I am sure everyone will have a great time!
            Sorry to hear about ur accident, hope all is well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users